Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release date: April 12, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6493164_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered 2 and 1 showed up yesterday in a box via USPS and I received the 2nd one in a box as well from UPS today. The one from USPS has a spine slash and a loose disc inside and the one from UPS is mint. I also noticed that one has a sticker that the other one doesn't and one has a stamp on it.
Why do they stamp the steelbook? I had a copy of ca the winter soldier with that stamp on but got rid of it when got a gloss version.
Like @Stygian said, that is definitely not on the steelbook itself but rather on the shrink wrap. Nearly all my steelbook purchases from BB, Target, etc have that on there.

Reactions: Stygian
I believe that stamp is on the shrinkwrap, not the steelbook.
It is. And if you get a store pickup of a disk and they put that red/white sticker over the stamp, the stamp will be removed when you take the sticker off. Sometimes they don’t have a stamp, but that’s not definitely not the norm for US releases (not sure bout Cananda).

It is. And if you get a store pickup of a disk and they put that red/white sticker over the stamp, the stamp will be removed when you take the sticker off. Sometimes they don’t have a stamp, but that’s not definitely not the norm for US releases (not sure bout Cananda).
So what you're saying is I have an ultra item that should be listed on ebay for thousands of dollars? :thumbs::rofl::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Steely-Booked
Oh wow so for once the U.K. didn’t get shafted with a streaky matte release. Actually a bit shocked.

I ordered 2 and 1 showed up yesterday in a box via USPS and I received the 2nd one in a box as well from UPS today. The one from USPS has a spine slash and a loose disc inside and the one from UPS is mint. I also noticed that one has a sticker that the other one doesn't and one has a stamp on it.
View attachment 530908View attachment 530909
The stamp is on the shrink, it’s usually on the backside. Does the one without the sticker say 80 minutes or 90 minutes of bonus content on the back?