Spider-Man: No Way Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: April 20, 2022
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99

Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

NWH F.jpeg
Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad I was hoping that FNAC might do a 4K /3D /2D version just like they did with Dune

if studio's are still doing Imax 3D releases of movies in theatres then why not release these also on blu ray?

X-Men Dark Phoenix
Black Widow (only released on amazon japan in 3D)
Shang Chi and the Legend of the ten Rings (only released on amazon japan in 3D)
the Eternals
Spiderman no way Home

appearantly it is still profitable to issuing 3D disc for Japan,and I once read here in a thread that India also still has many films released on 3D

Did somebody warn James Cameron that there is less interest /market for 3D ?:LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Iron-tom
too bad I was hoping that FNAC might do a 4K /3D /2D version just like they did with Dune
A bit late, but better late than never :D
It's not FNAC, it's Warner Bros releasing 4K+BD3D+BD steelbooks in France (for movies featuring a 3D version, of course), and since this movie is not by WB... :whistle::whistle:

A bit late, but better late than never :D
It's not FNAC, it's Warner Bros releasing 4K+BD3D+BD steelbooks in France (for movies featuring a 3D version, of course), and since this movie is not by WB... :whistle::whistle:
Hello Bradipolpo , Spiderman no way home is a Sony movie release , but again it is real shame that this not released in a 4K/3D version, the 3D was sublime in Imax

Hello Bradipolpo , Spiderman no way home is a Sony movie release , but again it is real shame that this not released in a 4K/3D version, the 3D was sublime in Imax
He knows, that's his point. The 4K/3D steelbooks you see at FNAC and Amazon.fr are from WB. Since this is a Sony release and not WB, that unfortunately wasn't going to happen. We'll be lucky to get a 3D disc from Sony for this one at all at this rate.

He knows, that's his point. The 4K/3D steelbooks you see at FNAC and Amazon.fr are from WB. Since this is a Sony release and not WB, that unfortunately wasn't going to happen. We'll be lucky to get a 3D disc from Sony for this one at all at this rate.
if the biggest selling movie of recent history doesn't include it why would any other after the fact? maybe other studios are just sticking with releasing 3d on disc worldwide rather than just japan after having agreed to *checks notes* continue intentionally producing 3d versions of their films in the first place.

if the biggest selling movie of recent history doesn't include it why would any other after the fact? maybe other studios are just sticking with releasing 3d on disc worldwide rather than just japan after having agreed to *checks notes* continue intentionally producing 3d versions of their films in the first place.
I don't think it's got anything to do with the film. It's the studio and their expectations of demand for the format. 3D is dead and that's that really. Disney aren't interested. Universal and Paramount haven't issued one in years, i can't even remember the last. Sony haven't released one since FFH. It's only WB left doing it. Well, and the last 3 MCU in Japan for whatever reason.

I don't think it's got anything to do with the film. It's the studio and their expectations of demand for the format. 3D is dead and that's that really. Disney aren't interested. Universal and Paramount haven't issued one in years, i can't even remember the last. Sony haven't released one since FFH. It's only WB left doing it. Well, and the last 3 MCU in Japan for whatever reason.
I get all your points. I know that Disney has announced to release lesser physical media because of their Disney Plus channel. Sony has also announced to release lesser movies on blu ray. But if the market for 3D blu ray is that small, then why do studios keep release movies in 3D for cinema's(thank god for that)

just a few example of what is still released in 3D (conversion mostly) in cinema's
Dark Phoenix 3D
The eternals Imax 3D
Black Widow Imax 3D
James Bond no time to Die was released in cinema's in 3D
Spiderman No way home Imax 3D
Dune Imax 3D
wonder Woman 1984 Imax 3D
Godzilla vs Kong 3D
Monster Hunter 3D
Spiderman into the Spiderverse 3D
people still must be being these cinema tickets for 3D , at least I am

these are still investments that studios do in 3D conversion , then why not have these investments pay out and use these in releasing the 3D conversion