PS4 Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro & Slim.

Beat me too it.
Was just coming on to post

HAve to admit, even though I have the white Destiny pro,package....this is tempting.

I still want the God of War pro even though I already have a pro...I have the collectors edition pre ordered for spider-man...I would love to be able to buy the Spider-Man DualShock separately though.

I still want the God of War pro even though I already have a pro...I have the collectors edition pre ordered for spider-man...I would love to be able to buy the Spider-Man DualShock separately though.
Apparently the God of War one is highly sought after, and can see this being the same. May have to save some cash for it,

There was also talk online of a petition or pestering Sony to release the controller separately. There seems to be a ,ot of demand for that(I know the collector in me would prefer the cheaper controller) so ot may happen

I want this but I don't understand why the Pro has shot up in price, Battlefront 2 edition was £300 with a second (very cheap) game included. Yeah, it was around Christmas but it stayed that price for months.