PS4 Spider-Man SteelBook [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Price: £48.85
Purchase link: ShopTo
Large.png

is that an alternative artwork to the one seen elsewhere?

also, cheapest price for a steelbook for this game (though am hoping to get the console now and steelbook later)

Hoping that spine has a title. I see they have missed it off the ammray case spine too so hopefully a mock-up cock-up

Other than that I like it

The $150 version is the gamestop special edition which gives you a couple of other pointless and equally overpriced things in it with the game.

Reactions: yeslek
I got the $150 collector edition which is amazing and I love the statue that came with it. Definitely worth all the money as well as it comes with the extra DLC that will cost extra if you did not get the collector editon.

I also bought 2 of these steelbooks, one sealed and one opened and I can tell you the quality is truly impressive! The art work on the front with Spidey is vivid with nice highlights from the metal to make it shine in areas to make it pop at you.

I am very happy I got this and is a million times better then the bland solid red steel with logo only that came with my collector edition. This shouldve been what came with the collector edition and this steel is epic! I admire it once a day!

I got the $150 collector edition which is amazing and I love the statue that came with it. Definitely worth all the money as well as it comes with the extra DLC that will cost extra if you did not get the collector editon.

I also bought 2 of these steelbooks, one sealed and one opened and I can tell you the quality is truly impressive! The art work on the front with Spidey is vivid with nice highlights from the metal to make it shine in areas to make it pop at you.

I am very happy I got this and is a million times better then the bland solid red steel with logo only that came with my collector edition. This shouldve been what came with the collector edition and this steel is epic! I admire it once a day!
Didn’t you get both variations of the steelbook?

Didn’t you get both variations of the steelbook?

Yes, I got the standard steelbook that was all Red with just the spidey logo on the front which was included in the NA Collectors edition and then from a European online store I imported 1 of these steelbooks of the pic at the top of this thread of spidey on the front performing a dynamic pose as well as the logo is on the back.

The online store shipped it damaged in just a flimsy folder and had to resend another one which that came Mint, but many stores since it was an extra bonus did not shrinkwrap it. I dont know why they wouldnt shrinkwrap them as many got scuffed up. I was lucky with my replacement arrived Mint.

I found another place in Denmark selling it as well and for some reason all of Denmark copies for this steelbook bonus were sealed with shrinkwrap and that one arrived Minty Fresh as well.

If the Collector editon Originally came with this way better steelbook then just the one with logo only I would have not been tempted to import them. When I saw there was a Spidey steel with nice art work on it over the collector edition version which is not even that collectible to me since it is just the lazy logo only on a all red steel really upset me as a Spidey fan to see no creativity was used to include a better steel for the most expensive version of the game.

Meanwhile, this steelbook with nice art work is given free in Europe with the purchase of the game. Not even offered in the US or Canada. Sometimes I wonder the decisions these greedy companies make and I cant understand how the most expensive edition gets a bland steel and the bonus free one gets royal treatment and only released in certain regions. (SMH)

At the moment I have 2 spidey steels with the logo only and then 2 spidey steels with the nice art work from this thread. I display them in 2 different rooms, but I will be most likely either give or sell for a little one of the boring logo steels to a friend that wants it.

Are you looking to buy this spidey steel with the art work? If you are considering it, I can tell you its worth it if you can get a Mint one and I truly love it.

Sadly, no. You could re purpose a spine from the first Rami movie Steelbook or the trilogy steelbook I suppose.

I just got a magnetic spine on ebay myself