Spirited Away - 20th Anniversary (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £75

SA.jpg

Including the Art of Spirited Away hardback book within as well as the DVD & BLU-RAY, originial Japanese poster, oversized art cards plus an exclusive bath token bookmark, bathhouse pouch bag and card holder wallet, all housed within a rigid case box.

Extras:
Meet Hayao Miyazaki
The Making of Spirited Away
Introduction by John Lasseter
Behind the Microphone - Voice Talent Featurette
Alternative Angle Storyboards
Original Japanese Trailers

• Thanks
Reactions: Billy Talent
Very nice! I would have been pleased to see this collection come with a more inspired steelbook than the Ghibli ones that have been released thus far, but I think it's still a neat set. I probably wouldn't get it unless I can catch it on sale, though (if it stays in stock once it releases).

Love the look of these sets, but they're a tad too pricey for me and I don't have the shelf space for stuff of this size any more unfortunately.

What I don't understand about these Ghibli editions is why they spend so much money manufacturing them and end up sticking an amaray plastic case in there. Surely a small digipack at the very minimum would look more premium and not cost much more to produce? Disappointing to be honest.

What I don't understand about these Ghibli editions is why they spend so much money manufacturing them and end up sticking an amaray plastic case in there. Surely a small digipack at the very minimum would look more premium and not cost much more to produce? Disappointing to be honest.

Yeah that is the one thing I have an issue with.
A standard scanavo with a slip it seems.
I already got the entire studio ghibli bluray box set.

If they want me to spend that amount it better come with an amazing steelbook or a digibook .

Reactions: shazman