Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Sponge Bob Square Pants - Gold Amazon Exclusive
Release Date:
February 18th 2015
Purchase Link

Gold-Sponge-bob-funko-pop.jpg

Damn you Funkos! FUNK YOU! :mad: :D

A "Gold" Edition? :OMG: I had no idea these kind were made :p Sorry NINJA Masters to the way of the Funko, I am a newbie :LOL: All I know is that I want it! :woot: Thanks for the thread @kaw! ;)

Reactions: kaw
Still unavailable [emoji37]

I read a post on another forum that someone mentioned that they had preordered. Not sure if it was live for a short time after the listing went up or if they were just blowing smoke...I MUST HAVE SPONGEBOB GOLDPANTS!!!

Ok guys, just looked around on some other forums. This one did go on sale and is sold out at this time [emoji20]

HOWEVER, Amazon FREQUENTLY brings their exclusive POP!s back into stock (e.g. Unmasked Star-Lord & GITD Baymax). I think until release, it will just be a matter of catching a cancelation or restock online. Once released (or possibly just before/after), I think they will show back up. Also, as mentioned before, Forbidden Planet (UK) does have these for sale. Popcultcha (Australia) has them as well.

kind of reminds me of han solo trapped in carbonite... only this is Spongebob trapped in gold. haha

@Flash Also noticed there is not Amazon Exclusive sticker on the box... hmmm.

Strangely I just saw this in my cex this morning. They had a few behind the counter and guy said that they were limited editions. Were £20 each.

I gave it a miss as not a fan of spongebob and just got another Walking dead pop lol

My local forbidden planet (Manchester) has a few of these for 11 quid. They don't have the amazon stickers on the box but look exactly the same.