Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Sputnik (2020)

Tagline: The only survivor did not come back alone

Genre: Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller

Director: Egor Abramenko

Cast: Oksana Akinshina, Pyotr Fyodorov, Fyodor Bondarchuk, Anton Vasilyev, Pavel Ustinov

Release: 2020-04-16

Runtime: 113

Plot: At the height of the Cold War, a Soviet spacecraft crash lands after a mission gone awry, leaving the commander as its only survivor. After a renowned Russian psychologist is brought in to evaluate the commander’s mental state, it becomes clear that something dangerous may have come back to Earth with him…

Has anybody watched this? It’s actually really decent. Creature design is quality too. It’s currently on the Netflix U.K., not sure about other countries

@Noodles @tridon @hatredhorror @TheCollector86

It’s very life meets venom but take that with a pinch of salt.
i was quite hyped for it, so i watched it as soon as it became available as vod.. its definitely a solid movie, but my (huge?) expectations werent fully met.. but its definitely worth a watch and an interesting new take on this kind of movies

at the moment im psyched for „possessor uncut“ from brandon cronenberg (son of david cronenberg)... dark sci-fi thriller... its only available in the US at the moment tho..

Reactions: Flloydo
i was quite hyped for it, so i watched it as soon as it became available as vod.. its definitely a solid movie, but my (huge?) expectations werent fully met.. but its definitely worth a watch and an interesting new take on this kind of movies

at the moment im psyched for „possessor uncut“ from brandon cronenberg (son of david cronenberg)... dark sci-fi thriller... its only available in the US at the moment tho..

Yeah don’t get me wrong it’s not a 10/10 but I’d say a solid 7 for what it set out to achieve. For a small budget Russian indie Sci fi film it did pretty well.

I’ve not even heard that. I’ll have to check it out

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah don’t get me wrong it’s not a 10/10 but I’d say a solid 7 for what it set out to achieve. For a small budget Russian indie Sci fi film it did pretty well.

I’ve not even heard that. I’ll have to check it out
yeah, 7/10 what i would have given it too :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database