Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: April 21st, 2016
Platform: WiiU
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy (and their original voice actors) are back in a new adventure. Players use the GamePad to control their Arwing spaceship and see the view from the cockpit, while the TV shows the overall context of the full battlefield. The game includes a new Walker transformation for the Arwing, a new Gyrowing vehicle and the return of the Landmaster Tank. The game is scheduled to launch during the 2015 holiday season.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Once again Nintendo sucks at naming things, calling it Zero / 0 suggests it a prequel but from what I have read / heard they said it's not a prequel, not a sequel, not a reboot...but a re-imagining (which pretty much sounds like a reboot to me!)

Would have been nice if they released Starfox 2

Not a fan of the gyro-controls at all, at least you don't have to use them (I think)

I loved the original... even my dad enjoyed playing it! But this looks pretty bad IMO.

Nothing Nintendo announced at E3 wowed me, most of the releases just annoyed me (especially the so called "Metroid" game...)

The fact this game lacks online multiplayer just shows you how stupid Nintendo are...fans complained that Starfox 64 3Ds lack of online multiplayer was stupid...and Nintendo clearly didn't listen