Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #10) [China]

Which option would you buy?

• Choice 1

Votes: 165 40.0%
  • Choice 2

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • Choice 3

Votes: 77 18.6%
  • None

Votes: 57 13.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 65 15.7%
  • Choice 1

• Choice 2

Votes: 38 9.2%
  • Choice 3

• None

Votes: 58 14.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 69 16.7%
  • Choice 1

• Choice 2

Votes: 39 9.4%
  • Choice 3

• None

Votes: 58 14.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 72 17.4%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) Blufans Exclusive
Release date: Somewhere in Nov 2013
There are 3 steelbooks to choose from, each design limited to 500 copies.
and also with a full slip numbered from 1 to 500 and bonus

Group buys:
Entire set group buy CLOSED!
Individual release group buy (limited 1 per member)Closed!

Pictures of the set:
View attachment 50130

Individuals artworks:
Choice A:
bf1.jpg

Choice B:
bf3.jpg

Choice C:
bf2.jpg

Attachments

• BF-STID.jpg
    BF-STID.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 750
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 577
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for the GB for this.

Love to see if it's got a full slip like Jack Reacher seeing as they are both Paramount releases.

i have mixed feelings. on one hand im happy we will see it with a special treatment but on the other hand im tired of releasing sequels without having the original in the same way. at least the first star trek have a SB release at all, not like elite squad 2, but it will make my zavvi white one looks really dull next to it i gues.

Now this is an absoslute must for me, hope it has exclusive artwork, nice slip and all the goods!

These days i guess you need to be a millionaire the be in this game, i mean its already impossible to buy every steel you want in general but even if you turned to the exclusives only its getting really hard to keep up as well! Not that im actually complaining... ;)

Now this is an absoslute must for me, hope it has exclusive artwork, nice slip and all the goods!

These days i guess you need to be a millionaire the be in this game, i mean its already impossible to buy every steel you want in general but even if you turned to the exclusives only its getting really hard to keep up as well! Not that im actually complaining... ;)

There not gonna be exclusive artwork becouse this is worldwide release and they accept onky 3 designs . So don't think going to be different. But definitely blufans give us something extra for sure:scat: