s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Release Date: September 27th, 2013
Price: {param} ¥ 17,000
Buy Link: Amazon JP
Notes: Limited to 500 sets, each individually numbered, 10 Blu-ray movies, 10 film cells and artcards, USB stick in metal box

81MkS6OxX0L._AA1500_.jpg

91onD0yT8wL._AA1500_.jpg

71oMyQNOmFL._AA1500_.jpg

812Ink7wo3L._AA1500_.jpg

81rwBgjB0dL._AA1500_.jpg

711aAUI4MZL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm soooo tempted to get this set. :drool: I looked at the US edition of the Stardate Collection and it only has grey discs, this one has art discs. What's holding me back is this one is $239 while the US edition is only $98. EEK! ...decisions :dunno:

What's the different between UK and Japan set?

Is it.....
- UK is limited to 5000 while Japan is 500
- different art box?
- same 10 film cells?
- UK has photobook, Fed badge, ship blue print, while Japan has USB stick?
- same art print and storyboard?
- anything else?

If that's the case, UK is better plus it's a lot cheaper! !

My Japan edition does not have art cards. And the price I paid for it including customs leaves me feeling ripped-off. Sorry just my two-cents worth. The UK version is waaaaaaay better value for money.

Arachwalker - I was thinking of getting this set. I wonder are the art cards missing i.e. have been omitted from your boxset or is the description of contents which includes them mistaken? The main picture on the amazon.co.jp website does not include them but one of the supplementary pictures does - so I am a little confused.

I hope that, over time, the 'ripped-off' feeling begins to subside.

I think the picture is misleading as the cards aren't advertised on the packaging. I believe they may be available electronically. Since I don't read Japanese I cannot say for certain.