dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase links: Target - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $127.99 (Target) - $95.99 (Amazon - Best Buy)

8A0994DA-3882-474C-908D-65A4A57382D8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could this Star Trek release be the motion picture set? Digital bits has a movie box set listed. Really hope it is. I would like the first movie on 4K.
I would like all the movies on 4K.

But this is clearly titled STAR TREK-COMPLETE ORIGINAL SERIES (BLU-RAY/STEELBOOK), so for me that means the 3 seasons of the original 1960's TV series with William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy et al.

Reactions: dfoles
I would like all the movies on 4K.

But this is clearly titled STAR TREK-COMPLETE ORIGINAL SERIES (BLU-RAY/STEELBOOK), so for me that means the 3 seasons of the original 1960's TV series with William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy et al.
Thanks. Just wondered if it was based on a rumour rather than some kind of listing. Oh well someday soon hopefully.

I still have all the original DVDs with two episodes per disc that I bought one at a time when I was a member to Columbia House In-Home subscriptions. I can't believe I still have some DVDs o_O :bag: This will be a solid upgrade to those and I can just give those DVDs away to someone. Good riddance! :)

Reactions: jailbird_joey
There’s currently a 20% off coupon for movies at Target that applies to this, drops it down to ~$100. Not sure if it remains if the price drops closer to release.
Says *Excludes New this Week and Pre-Order titles...
yet it works on pre orders.(n)
thanks for the heads up @Vangeli :thumbs:
(i gotta ask.....are you a Vangelis fan?:LOL:)

Last edited:
It's absolutely apropos artwork for a TV show set :thumbs:
i like it
The one thing i love about it is the very colourful look of the set. People forget that Star Trek was filmed in very bright colours because colour was such a novel concept for TV at the time and the bright sets and colours was deliberate for the people who were getting colour TV's for the 1st time. One of the few shows that actually used colour to sell.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and dfoles
Delightful is how I'd describe this set ...

1625012044835.png

... and in totally contrasting style to the equally delightful movies steelbooks

1625012775657.png

[SPOILER}
1625012338299.png

Reactions: dfoles