Star Trek: The Motion Picture - The Director's Edition - The Complete Adventure (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 5, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £59.99
Notes: This 5-disc set includes the new Director’s Edition, the theatrical cut, and a special longer cut all on 4K Ultra HD along with the newly remastered director’s cut on Blu-ray, the previously released theatrical cut on Blu-ray and special features on Blu-ray The set is presented in deluxe packaging along with exclusive collectibles, including reproductions of original promotional material, a booklet with behind-the-scenes images, stickers, and more

816S0n+rRxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Note thread OP is using USA release mock up

UK release may have differences to packaging used
When paramount UK provide mock up of UK release I will update image if there is any differences between USA and UK releases

As usual UK release will have BBFC age rating on packaging

USA release is 3 discs release
2 UHD discs and Blu-ray extras disc

UK release is 5 discs
2 UHD discs and 3 Blu-ray discs
UK release has Director’s Cut and Theatrical Cut of the film on both UHD and Blu-ray

Just noticed, releasing a new 6 film package... Just to anony anyone who bought the recent one.

Just noticed, releasing a new 6 film package... Just to anony anyone who bought the recent one.
Thread for that release already done yesterrday

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Amazon UK cancelled my order earlier. Did that happen to anyone else?
How many did you order
If you ordered more than 1 amazon with some limited edition releases will cancel order

Amazon UK have sold out their allocation for now
Might be back available closer to release date or after

It will also be annoying for anybody who buys this when Paramount later announces 4K steelbooks. Just like the Godfather 4K releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: jailbird_joey
I cancelled my pre-order for this and have been going back and forth as to whether that was a good idea or not, but that unboxing is pretty underwhelming. It's significantly smaller then the artwork made it appear. You pay £60 for one collectors edition of a film, you want something that reflects that, and this doesn't really. Only one to pick up if it drops enough in price I think.