Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £199.99
Notes: Individually numbered

71rgw-2n+NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Star Trek: The Picard Legacy Collection.
The limited edition individually numbered 54-Disc Blu-ray collection features one of a kind packaging that houses every series and film featuring Jean-Luc Picard.

Along with over 35 hours of special features, films, and series include Star Trek: The Next Generation Seasons 1-7, Star Trek: Picard Seasons 1-3, Star Trek Generations, Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Insurrection, and Star Trek Nemesis.
This limited set also includes an exclusive edition of The Wisdom of Picard featuring brand new artwork and quotes, along with a one-of-a-kind deck of playing cards, a magnet sheet featuring all of Captain Picard’s badges, and four custom Chateau Picard drink coasters.

Star Trek: The Picard Legacy Collection Features:

• 35 hours of bonus features
  • Premium Packaging Containing 54 Blu-ray Discs, 154 Episodes and Exclusive Collectables
  • All Series and Films Featuring Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation – Seasons 1-7
    • Star Trek: Picard – Seasons 1-3
    • Star Trek Generations
    • Star Trek: First Contact
    • Star Trek Nemesis
    • Star Trek: Insurrection
  • Exclusive Collectables:
    • Magnetic Captain Picard Badges
    • 4 Custom Chateau Picard Drink Coasters
    • Custom Deck of Playing Cards
    • The Wisdom of Picard: The Legacy Collection Edition
      • Featuring New Cover Art
      • Including quotes from the latest seasons of Star Trek: Picard

I wouldn't mind that book and cards to be included in some other edition, that doesn't make me buy 9 seasons of the two series all over, as I'm only yet to get Picard S3.
Now everyone can appreciate that Walking Dead S11 edition with the same book, as in the Complete Series box...

I wouldn't mind that book and cards to be included in some other edition, that doesn't make me buy 9 seasons of the two series all over, as I'm only yet to get Picard S3.
Now everyone can appreciate that Walking Dead S11 edition with the same book, as in the Complete Series box...
Also I think because Picard Season 3 was the Trek the fans wanted all alone they are planning a season 4 so it's an expensive buy with maybe a few more seasons coming up.

If this was a 4K set I would snap this up but I understand the TNG isn't available in 4K yet, but not even the films are in 4K and they're available and I don't know what the excuse is for Picard.
They only need to do Series 3 for it as no cares for the previous seasons :naughty:

Yeah I feel like this is nice but not £200 nice. And not putting the Next gen movies in 4k is bad. And I already have the box set. I dunno. I really don't tend to buy tv series so much now anyway.

Star Trek: The Picard Legacy Collection is the definitive release for Star Trek: The Next Generation fans.
This limited edition, individually numbered, 54-Disc Blu-ray collection features one of a kind packaging that houses every series and film featuring Jean-Luc Picard. Along with 35 hours of special features, films and series include “Star Trek: The Next Generation – Seasons 1-7,” “Star Trek: Picard – Seasons 1-3,” Star Trek: Generations, Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Nemesis, and Star Trek: Insurrection.
This limited set also includes an exclusive edition of The Wisdom of Picard featuring brand new artwork and quotes, along with a one-of-a-kind deck of playing cards, a magnet sheet featuring all of Captain Picard’s badges and four custom Chateau Picard drink coasters.

Star Trek: The Next Generation Seasons 1-4
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise-D, and they’ve never looked better. Witness the next generation of high definition in this meticulously remastered Blu-ray™ set. Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) leads his loyal crew through the farthest reaches of space in these first four remarkable seasons. Explore new, breathtaking worlds and experience the deadliest encounters our galaxy has to offer. Make it so!

Special Features:
• Reunification – 25 Years After Star Trek: The Next Generation
• Star Trek: The Next Generation Inside The Writer’s Room
• Energized! Taking The Next Generation to the Next Level
• Resistance is Futile – Assimilating Star Trek: The Next Generation
• Gag Reels, Deleted Scenes on Select Episodes, Audio Commentary Tracks on Select Episodes
• AND MORE!

Star Trek: The Next Generation Seasons 5-7
The starship Enterprise-D embarks on its final adventures in these three spectacularly remastered seasons. Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) and his crew boldly go where no one has gone before, as new worlds, new species, and new dangers await them at every corner of the galaxy. Engage!

Special Features:
• Beyond The Five Year Mission – The Evolution of Star Trek: The Next Generation
• In Conversation: The Music of Star Trek: The Next Generation
• The Sky’s The Limit – The Eclipse of Star Trek: The Next Generation
• Requiem: A Remembrance of Star Trek: The Next Generation
• Gag Reels, Deleted Scenes on Select Episodes, Audio Commentary Tracks on Select Episodes
• AND MORE!

Star Trek: The Next Generation 4-Movie Collection
Fan favorite STAR TREK characters Picard, Riker, Data, LaForge, Worf, Troi, and Dr. Crusher embark on four iconic, action-packed big screen adventures. The journey begins with original cast members Kirk, Scott, and Chekov in a story that spans space and time in STAR TREK: GENERATIONS, continuing with a terrifying face-off against the Borg in STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT, a dangerous plot against a peaceful planet in STAR TREK: INSURRECTION, and a familiar old foe returning in STAR TREK: NEMESIS. Engaging trek fans of all ages, this is an essential must-have 4-disc set with extensive legacy special features.

Special Features:
• Commentary by Michael and Denise Okuda
• Director Commentary
• Archives
• The Star Trek Universe
• Library Computer
• AND MORE!

Star Trek: Picard - The Complete Series
At the end of the 24th century, and 14 years after his retirement from Starfleet, Jean-Luc Picard is living a quiet life on his vineyard when he is sought out by a mysterious young woman in need of his help. This chance encounter sends him on a bold and exciting new journey to track down a series of mysteries about his past. Culminating in the most daring mission of his life, Picard is forced to recruit allies spanning generations old and new with the fate of the Federation at stake. This 9-disc collection features all 30 episodes and over 7 hours of special features including deleted scenes, story logs, gag reels and more!

Special Features:
• Story Logs
• Deleted Scenes
• Commentaries
• Featurettes
• Gag Reels

If this was a 4K set I would snap this up but I understand the TNG isn't available in 4K yet, but not even the films are in 4K and they're available and I don't know what the excuse is for Picard.
They only need to do Series 3 for it as no cares for the previous seasons :naughty:
The problem is for a lot of people season 1 and 2 are cannon which why they ignore the show. As for Next gen in 4k. Forget it. They can't even get DS9 or Voyager on blu-ray so that tells you all you need to know.

The problem is for a lot of people season 1 and 2 are cannon which why they ignore the show. As for Next gen in 4k. Forget it. They can't even get DS9 or Voyager on blu-ray so that tells you all you need to know.
DS9 & Voyager didn't get a Blu-Ray release because TNG didn't sell as well as they expected, especially for the work that they put into it.
But Picard should have a 4K release, Strange New Worlds is available so it make zero sense why Picard isn't or the films

DS9 & Voyager didn't get a Blu-Ray release because TNG didn't sell as well as they expected, especially for the work that they put into it.
But Picard should have a 4K release, Strange New Worlds is available so it make zero sense why Picard isn't or the films
It was how they sold the Next gen was the problem. Had it been done right, it would have made way more money. Long story.

• Informative
Reactions: TGO