Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $38.99 (Amazon, Best Buy)

Star_Trek_Trilogy_Kelvin_Timeline-4k.jpg

Release date: July 15, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $59.99

65186929_10212593238540922_7719097683171868672_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost bought the newer edition of this today but I was like wait, wait, wait, let me check IMDb and sure enough another film is planned for an untitled Star Trek in 2023 that will follow the Kelvin Timeline so I'll just stick with the individual titles instead.

I almost bought the newer edition of this today but I was like wait, wait, wait, let me check IMDb and sure enough another film is planned for an untitled Star Trek in 2023 that will follow the Kelvin Timeline so I'll just stick with the individual titles instead.
So, safe to say that you will never buy a James Bond box set? :LOL:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
So, safe to say that you will never buy a James Bond box set? :LOL:

:rofl: No actually I won't so long as they keep pumping out more movies of him. :LOL:
Welllll... I sorta changed my way of thinking on this. Now it really doesn't bother me, I was still stuck on that way from when I was still collecting steelbooks and since it's only the standard cased movies I collect now then it really doesn't matter. The other reason is because all the discs of just the movies, not the special features I transfered to my CD wallets and I keep them usually in my office/game room but I'm easily able to just grab one and go to the main movie watching room and watch them there as well. Each one hold 320 discs, so as you can see the cases really don't matter in my situation any longer. :)

20210605_190557489_iOS.jpg

Oh, and I did buy the newer edition of Star Trek too.