Star Trek USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D

Well here's that high quality Enterprise you were looking for @C.C. 95
Thanks, @Wreck!
Ordered!
It won't be the same as the massive QMX one - but then - I may have never had space for that anyway! :rofl:
(And after so many years - it seems that NO ONE is ever gonna part with one of those. I have NEVER seen one sold second hand)
Thrilled that someone finally realized how outrageous it was that there was no quality model out there of the 1701-D.
I guess I can finally retire the model I hot rodded back in college in the 90's!
Drilled out the windows with a dremel tool for LED lights, and even made Star Drive separate from Saucer section.
(Betcha this new one doesn't do that!:rofl:)
2B0E829F-2F2F-46B0-9E92-826B9215DCDC.jpeg

0BCBD5DA-AFB7-42FC-9A5E-7C40F0EB45CB.jpeg

82F60C2A-A50C-4580-AADD-9AAAD5D7A89C.jpeg

Reactions: Wreck
I'm not up to speed yet - are the Texans having issues?
not so much, but we did lose Clowney to the seahawks cause we didnt want to pay him. He was a beast on D and our #1 draftpick a few years back.

but more so cause we are facing the Saints in the super dome ... and that's never an easy atmosphere.

not so much, but we did lose Clowney to the seahawks cause we didnt want to pay him. He was a beast on D and our #1 draftpick a few years back.

but more so cause we are facing the Saints in the super dome ... and that's never an easy atmosphere.
Any given Sunday, my friend. You never know.