Upcoming Star Wars: Ahsoka (Season 2) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Ahsoka, a new Original Series, starring Rosario Dawson and set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to Disney+.

9274065A-4CCE-4A3D-BA26-4AB29BD50554.jpeg

Reactions: Actarus
Feel very unsatisfied with that ending, not really a cliffhanger more of a meh

I actually thought it was very good. I understand feeling unsatisfied because the story isn't finished... And I do agree that I wish there was a few extra episodes.
But I'm sure we'll get more (either in a Season 2 or in the Dave Filoni movie he's doing) that will continue things.

The only thing that makes me disappointed is that they obviously had more plans for Baylan and now they either have to scrap them... or pivot... or recast with the passing of Ray Stevenson. Such a bummer. He was one of my favorite parts of this show and its going to be really hard to move forward without him.

This has been some of the best star wars in a while IMO. I say hand the keys to Apprentice Dave. He should have had the reigns from the start.

Season 2 Confirmed!

"The Mandalorian & Grogu will lead Lucasfilm's ongoing feature-development slate, including films helmed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, James Mangold, and Dave Filoni, who is also currently developing Ahsoka Season 2, among those in the works."