Upcoming Star Wars: Ahsoka (Season 2) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Ahsoka, a new Original Series, starring Rosario Dawson and set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to Disney+.

9274065A-4CCE-4A3D-BA26-4AB29BD50554.jpeg

Reactions: Actarus
It's a me thing. I see everyone losing their s*** over the characters and then there's me with no clue who they are, so kinda feel like I'm missing out and therefore finding it difficult to get hyped lol. Will obviously still give it a go though and hopefully enjoy it... Ahsoka was great in Mando tbf.
I’ve got a better idea. Ignore the people losing their sh!t over characters you have no idea about. I’m the same, no idea on these. I don’t watch rebels. But I won’t let that get in the way because I’ve not seen an unconnected cartoon.

Strange take

And exactly, you’ve seen her in the other series so now watch hers and meet these new characters

I’ve got a better idea. Ignore the people losing their sh!t over characters you have no idea about. I’m the same, no idea on these. I don’t watch rebels. But I won’t let that get in the way because I’ve not seen an unconnected cartoon.

Strange take

And exactly, you’ve seen her in the other series so now watch hers and meet these new characters
Bit hard when my mates keep banging on about them lol

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Absolutely LOVED the first two episodes.

I've always really liked the character of Ahsoka... Well... maybe not at first. When she first appeared in the Clone Wars movie / first season, she was a bit annoying. BUT by the end of the clone wars and into Rebels she grew into one of my favs.

If you've never watched anything with Ahsoka in it (pre live action). I highly recommend watching the 4 part finale of the Clone Wars. It might actually be some of my favorite Star Wars, ever.

I'm very curious if people who haven't watched Rebels are going to like this show? Was it too confusing?

I've seen it all so I loved getting to see these characters finally in Live Action. My Fav droid Chopper! Hera! and of coarse the star of the show... Sabine? A part of me feels like this maybe shouldn't have been called "Ahsoka"? Sabine really feels like our main character so far, or at least has the more interesting / character building storyline. Not saying thats a bad thing, just wasn't expecting it.

I also thought the music in this was fantastic! top notch stuff!

I can't wait to watch more.
What did everyone else think?

Reactions: Noodles