Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 17th, 2017
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK

starwarsbattlefront-teasertrailer-logo.jpg

Source: ComingSoon.net

During an earnings call on Tuesday, EA confirmed that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel is in development for next year (via GameSpot), though it’s unclear if they were referring to the calendar year 2017 or EA’s next fiscal year. EA’s fiscal year 2017 just started on April 1.

EA CFO Blake Jorgensen said that the Star Wars Battlefront sequel will have “bigger and better worlds” and will make use of content from “the new movies.” The first Star Wars Battlefront only included content from the original Star Wars trilogy.

EA added that the company expects to release a Star Wars game every year for the next three to four years. Jorgensen confirmed that the Star Wars game from Visceral and Motive is coming and we already knew the Respawn Star Wars game is also on the way.
smileys-gaming-713639.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Was having a go of this last night, didn't realize my son had deleted it so had to redownload, wasn't ready to play the full game so only got to have a go on the Arcade mode. I have to say it was pretty good :oohyeah: Looking forward to later today and having a go on the full game.

Wasn't keen on the first at all but from what I've played on this, it kept me wanting to play more and that was only the arcade mode.:thumbs:

Was having a go of this last night, didn't realize my son had deleted it so had to redownload, wasn't ready to play the full game so only got to have a go on the Arcade mode. I have to say it was pretty good :oohyeah: Looking forward to later today and having a go on the full game.

Wasn't keen on the first at all but from what I've played on this, it kept me wanting to play more and that was only the arcade mode.:thumbs:
Although I thoroughly enjoyed the first, I'd still say this is a lot better... they're constantly making improvements too, which is nice to see. Also, the fact this has a single-player story mode makes a big difference! Glad to hear you've enjoyed your time with it so far anyway mate. :)

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the first, I'd still say this is a lot better... they're constantly making improvements too, which is nice to see. Also, the fact this has a single-player story mode makes a big difference! Glad to hear you've enjoyed your time with it so far anyway mate. :)
That's what made me want to have a go on it mate, I didn't know that there was a story mode on the game as I just assumed it was like the first and to be honest I don't mind giving anything ago with a story mode.

Didn't think id enjoy it but have been so far :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
That's what made me want to have a go on it mate, I didn't know that there was a story mode on the game as I just assumed it was like the first and to be honest I don't mind giving anything ago with a story mode.

Didn't think id enjoy it but have been so far :thumbs:
The story is actually pretty good too, so it's not like they quickly slapped it together just to say the game has a story mode. I still actually need to buy the story DLC.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
The story is actually pretty good too, so it's not like they quickly slapped it together just to say the game has a story mode. I still actually need to buy the story DLC.
I’m into in slot more than I thought I’d be hahaha , quite like the tie fighter levels.

You bloody die quick on it tho hahaha.

Story mode done :rofl: wanted it to just keep going but unfortunately had to come to an end.:naughty:

As I've said before I'm not really into Star Wars but I was kinda hooked to this, the story was brilliant. The only problem, it was a little glitchy in places for a few seconds here and there but overall I thought it was brilliant. Moved onto the Arcade mode now :thumbs:

Finally got around to finishing the single-player campaign yesterday... turns out I only had a couple missions left lol. Was ok I guess, but nothing special. DLC was a bit short too, but then I guess they usually are.

Think I've mentioned it before, but this game is one I always find myself going back to for the online... they're constantly updating it, so it always feels fresh and exciting. They just added TROS stuff, with more to keep in Jan!