Star Wars - Complete Saga Boxset [Netherlands]

Apr 16, 2014
Germany
Release date: 14th of October, 2015
Purchase link: MediaMarkt NL
Price: €82.99

Star-Wars---The-Complete-Saga-(Steelbook)-|-Blu-ray.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i just had a look in the Complete Saga thread, and being that it uses the same artwork, as the non-steelbook releases in other countries, it might be, that mediamarkt made a mistake.

Reactions: luke98
i just had a look in the Complete Saga thread, and being that it uses the same artwork, as the non-steelbook releases in other countries, it might be, that mediamarkt made a mistake.
I'm 99% sure you are right... BUT... who knows...

** subscribed to thread **

I would not be 100% that the listing is correct I would say its just the same new complete sage box set that's available in other countries
The Complete Saga is 9 Discs and is not steelbooks

I would be cautious with this been steelbooks
The listing might be correct but I doubt it

The Steelbooks on their own from mediamarkt are €21.99 so it don't add up the Box set Price for it to be steelbooks
The Price is more matching the Complete Saga been same Jumbo Amaray with Slip Box with the same artwork that's available in other countries

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the complete saga is contained in a tin, it could be this.
The Complete Saga photos of the box set is available on amazon-japan so its most likely the same for other countries

I would be careful ordering this as it might not be what your expecting

This isn't the first country to mention the complete saga as a Steelbook as it was also in an Xtra-vision email I received.

f4fab13c-325e-4f7c-80e8-09181f2aef4c.gif

Strange that 2 countries have made this mistake. Unless the false information is coming from the distributor?

This isn't the first country to mention the complete saga as a Steelbook as it was also in an Xtra-vision email I received.

f4fab13c-325e-4f7c-80e8-09181f2aef4c.gif

Strange that 2 countries have made this mistake. Unless the false information is coming from the distributor?

Could be just a one click bundle situation....or not. I'm leaning toward the former personally.

Reactions: C.C. 95
The 9 Blu-ray Discs Complete Sage Box Set that's not steelbooks is getting a release in October in all countries

The steelbooks themselves are not released until November in all countries

October for the Complete Saga Box set with new Artwork (Same content as previous 2011 Complete Saga Box Set with new packaging and new artwork)

November for the individual steelbooks

Mediamarkt listing has to be a mistake saying its a steelbook box set as it has a release date for October

Mediamarkt the Individual steelbooks have a release date in November

Last edited: