mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
1.jpg

Coming April 10 on most Digital platforms

The Star Wars films will soon become more powerful than you can possibly imagine: the classic series is going digital for the first time ever.

As anticipation builds for the December release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the first new film in the Star Wars saga in a decade, The Walt Disney Studios, Lucasfilm Ltd., and 20th Century Fox today announced the upcoming release of The Star Wars Digital Movie Collection. All six epic films in the saga, from The Phantom Menace to Return of the Jedi, will be available on Digital HD globally beginning Friday, April 10.

Source
http://www.starwars.com/news/the-star-wars-digital-movie-collection-coming-april-10

I belive I read somewhere that Episodes 4-6 are the special editions not an unaltered original verision

On the Disney Movie Rewards site it mentions about being able to do this on Friday. It also gives the links for all the places it can be purchased. It states on the link for the Disney Movies app that Episode 4 is not available...

I belive I read somewhere that Episodes 4-6 are the special editions not an unaltered original verision

to be honest, every single time these films have been released, there has been a change somehow. even before the 1997 Special Editions, audio was changed in the cinema re-releases

Reactions: mllNY