Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone pre-ordered A New Hope and no longer wants it after the Empire artwork reveal, please DM me! I missed out on it and would love to get a copy without paying a crazy premium on eBay! Thanks :thumbs:

If anyone pre-ordered A New Hope and no longer wants it after the Empire artwork reveal, please DM me! I missed out on it and would love to get a copy without paying a crazy premium on eBay! Thanks :thumbs:

I'm concerned, ...
If you're the REAL Robbo, as you claim, how can we really know?

You could be a ZAVViiii plant, just wanting one extra copy back, to add to the special offers bin, sell it, then leave it sitting there as SOLD OUT...to prove it was real...but really, it's just a BS Scam....

Or, maybe I'm overthinking this due to stress and medical issues.... Or maybe, the truth is out there.... :greyalien:

My order status for ANH says "Order Placed" (progress bar at half) , but my orders for ESB and ROTJ say "Processing" (with the progress bar further along at 3/4). Should I be concerned? ANH was the only one that worked with the RC discount

I'm concerned, ...
If you're the REAL Robbo, as you claim, how can we really know?

You could be a ZAVViiii plant, just wanting one extra copy back, to add to the special offers bin, sell it, then leave it sitting there as SOLD OUT...to prove it was real...but really, it's just a BS Scam....

Or, maybe I'm overthinking this due to stress and medical issues.... Or maybe, the truth is out there.... :greyalien:

Wow what a response, was not expecting that :LOL:but yes I am the real Robbo tyvm! Can confirm I am an Australian, and we always add an “o” at the end of all names, so I’m pure and authentic :thumbs:

cancelled my preorder yesterday.
i think i'm not the only one after they revealed the empire artwork.
Hopefully someone on here hasn’t cancelled yet but wants to feel generous to a steel collector such as myself :shipped: