Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Zavvi cancelling orders! I decided not to order in the end although I had the screen loaded. Would be very expensive to upgrade 6 films (I own the Blufans for most recent trilogy) and can watch 4k on Disney+ anyway. Hopefully I don’t regret it but the play.com steelbooks I have are nice enough.

Too late for me to buy it from Zavvi, but I pray that Best Buy gets these. I’d buy IV, V, VI VII and maybe III, Rogue 1 and Solo. I’m not sure I’d bother with any of the others, though if i could figure out how to edit AotC so that the Anakin Amadata scenes are all cut, it might be worth owning that, despite the fact that I’ve read 2 and 3 both look meh.

If you change your settings to: Shipping to> US, Region & Language> US, Currencies> $(USD)... it'll take you to Zavvi US site and you'll receive free shipping.
I always order on the US website and it always charges me 10$ for shipping regardless of how many items. It’s ok when there are multiple items, but in this case I didn’t want to pay 10 bucks shipping for just 1 steelbook

I always order on the US website and it always charges me 10$ for shipping regardless of how many items. It’s ok when there are multiple items, but in this case I didn’t want to pay 10 bucks shipping for just 1 steelbook
That’s strange. I preordered Flash Gordon only 1 item and I got free shipping. As well as other orders in the past. So I don’t know why you’re being charged

for those who missed out, dont worry.. while zavvi has WEA on poster artworks, RoW still gets pop art

here are the 9 pop art steelbooks for RoW:
View attachment 470631

zavvi has WEA is a blatant lie

Honestly this would still be better than the 6 Steelbooks they initially released, and that’s sad.

shipping was free for me on the US website... during checkout the $9.99 shipping was adjusted to free.
That’s strange. I preordered Flash Gordon only 1 item and I got free shipping. As well as other orders in the past. So I don’t know why you’re being charged

Yeah- this won’t work for me. It seems like Zavvi Proper and US Zavvi are different sites and require different login information. And from my experience in the past, Zavvi proper has sales and discounts that Zavvi US doesn’t.

Reactions: TriSteel
For shipping to the US, change the currency at the top right corner of Zavvi's page to USD, and set the shipping and region to US. Then you'll get free shipping. The total cost for this steelbook shipped to the US is $41.03. Still not great, but better than $52!
Thanks! Something must have gotten mixed around my last time on. I sometimes have problems signing on depending on the settings. I definitely try that with Empire!

Reactions: FN-2187
So, let me get this straight...

With this SO BIG and SO WAITED edition of Star Wars 4K SteelBook with original poster artwork,
Zavvi goes so cheap to order just a small amount of copies that are now sold out everywhere?
Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 16.25.40.png

That's DUMB as a fart and IMBECILE move, even for Zavvi! (who's the LORD of imbeciles at least when comes about customer services)

But is good that they ordered LOTS of other UNWANTED SteelBooks that they are praying to sell with so low as 5.99 (or less) after many-many-months (or even years).

So, let me get this straight...

With this SO BIG and SO WAITED edition of Star Wars 4K SteelBook with original poster artwork,
Zavvi goes so cheap to order just a small amount of copies that are now sold out everywhere?
View attachment 470693
That's DUMB as a fart and IMBECILE move, even for Zavvi! (who's the LORD of imbeciles at least when comes about customer services)

But is good that they ordered LOTS of other UNWANTED SteelBooks that they are praying to sell with so low as 5.99 (or less) after many-many-months (or even years).

Who knows how it works? How do we know if Zavvi gets to choose how many they get?

i always hear that Disney controls everything.

But I do wish I knew how the whole thing works between movie studios and retailers.

Reactions: Leafs17