Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Yet, whenever both retailers have the same steelbook I always get it from Best Buy.
It's the ratings logos on the packaging and the discs that bother me.

Also, I prefer the card type J-cards on the Disney/Marvel/Lucasfilm Best Buy 4K steelbooks to the 4K Zavvi steelbooks.
But I love the 3D quarterslips on Zavvi's Disney/Marvel/Lucasfilm steelbooks.

All mind get opened anyways. xD
So I’d rather have piece of mind when I order from Zavvi. I’ve only received a handful of things from Zavvi that were damaged in transit- whereas it seems I’ve only received a handful of things NOT DAMAGED from Best Buy.

And putting in for In-store pick up at Best Buy, and then having to get there at 9:00am when they open so that I can still have the opportunity to replace a Steelbook if the one they set aside for me was already damaged... it’s just a massive test on my anxiety that I don’t want to have to deal with. xD

Reactions: Stygian
It is not really sold out, is it ?

there will be more copies available when actual release date comes?
I want this one :sweat:

Whatever dark lords you have prayed to have answered. Because the good news is that this one will FOR SURE be back in stock what with the mass cancellations that I’m sure are happening right now.

... but at what cost...? xD

I’m still on the fence about cancelling this, guys. What do I do-? xD

I don't know but when you figure it out please let me know because I don't know what to do either lol.

Obviously, the thing to do for now is to order it and decide later on down the line whether to cancel it.
I wonder how many of the 11 films are going to go on sale before Star Wars is actually released.

We may get to see a few of these before then which might make it easier to decide.

I’m still on the fence about cancelling this, guys. What do I do-? xD
I don't know but when you figure it out please let me know because I don't know what to do either lol.

Obviously, the thing to do for now is to order it and decide later on down the line whether to cancel it.
I wonder how many of the 11 films are going to go on sale before Star Wars is actually released.

We may get to see a few of these before then which might make it easier to decide.

giphy.gif

Hmm, how does the order status work on Zavvi? My order currently says “awaiting stock pick.” Does that mean it’s shipping soon? Always thought it said “processing/preorder” when it wasn’t shipping yet.

Hmm, how does the order status work on Zavvi? My order currently says “awaiting stock pick.” Does that mean it’s shipping soon? Always thought it said “processing/preorder” when it wasn’t shipping yet.

Pre orders that aren’t shipping (still In pre order status) will say “processing”

awaiting stock pick or awaiting dispatch usually means it’s ready to go

• Informative
Reactions: Vangeli