Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that’s certainly sooner than expected. Thanks!

I haven’t cancelled mine yet and it still says processing plus there’s no release date stated. You sure it says that when you click on the order?

All orders say that when you click on them. Before you click into it though there is an orange bar underneath that also says processsing.

My Empire Strikes back one from earlier today is the same........

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Any chance of there being some last minute pre-orders opening up for this? Missed out on it... but got my Floating Vader Head pre-order in. :cautious:

Any chance of there being some last minute pre-orders opening up for this? Missed out on it... but got my Floating Vader Head pre-order in. :cautious:
Closer to release date or just after
There might be some available due to customer cancellations and failed payment

If they do have any available they will sell out very quickly

no, on ebay..

its particularly brilliant to offer 82GBP and more, considering there are plenty of listings with a bin of 60-70GBP

I always wonder who the people are that bid higher than other Buy It Now offers.
I'm thinking maybe they are from countries that don't have any cheaper listings that ship to them.

Reactions: hatredhorror
I always wonder who the people are that bid higher than other Buy It Now offers.
I'm thinking maybe they are from countries that don't have any cheaper listings that ship to them.
Or shipping cost may be more favourable from that ad than from another.
A reason always there is.

Reactions: Stygian