Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If any Ninja who has cancelled his ANH order , I would be willing to buy it and/or trade , I missed out on this one
There will likely be some cancellations due to customer cancelling or failed payments
These will be made availavle after release date

It's possible any available will be for red carpet subscribers only

Reactions: FN-2187
I missed out on A New Hope as well, if there's any chance at getting one or on the list at all please let me know. I would also be willing to trade Attack of the Clones, Empire Strikes Back, or Return of the Jedi for one. I even have copies of Rise of Skywalker and The Last Jedi 3D Zavvi Steelbooks to trade for it if anyone's interested. Thank you so much!

Thread bumped, thought this came back in stock so I could order it to go with the really awful ESB... :naughty:

Disney, how could you, you will not be forgiven when I reach the pearly gates for this one :woot:

I’m still wondering how to get this. I missed out on it and would love to get my hands on a copy. If anyone has some extra copies on order, let me know

I’m still wondering how to get this. I missed out on it and would love to get my hands on a copy. If anyone has some extra copies on order, let me know
Check Zavvi website after release date

Likely to be some cancellations due to failed payments

Watch this thread for updates and Zavvi twiiter for info if any going to back in stock
It varies as to when cancellations are made available these have to be manually added to Zavvi system

Check Zavvi website after release date

Likely to be some cancellations due to failed payments

Watch this thread for updates and Zavvi twiiter for info if any going to back in stock
It varies as to when cancellations are made available these have to be manually added to Zavvi system
What if the Steel is about to dispatch and I don't have the money on my CC? Will they cancel immediately or after how much time?

These will probably all be plain matte, except for ESB with full gloss & debossing :spoil:
All 11 confirmed yesterday to be glossy but no word yet on 'bossing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if the Steel is about to dispatch and I don't have the money on my CC? Will they cancel immediately or after how much time?
No, they won't cancel ... they will give you the option to update your card.
(they never cancel unless they've oversold)

If payment fails you get a failed payment email from Zavvi with a link in the email to update payment method
You have about 48 hours to do this if you don't update payment method during that 48 hours you risk your order been cancelled

Zavvi emails can end up in spam folder with some email providers on occasions so check spam folder if you don't notice in your inbox a email from Zavvi