Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
STILL waiting on my replacement to be sent for my lost steelbook. Zavvi twitter now telling me 'we are having some issues with the warehouse this is being sent from. We are waiting for an update on the situation, we will be in touch when we know more' Frustrating now, and my last Jedi didn't turn up today either.

i couldn't help but notice that streaky lines on top, does it look bad? seems many people have complained about them...
nice photo btw :thumbs:
No worries, yeah they have all been like that so far. IMO it doesn't look bad at all :) You don't really notice it unless you title it in the light. Otherwise it just looks and feels very nice and glossy. So I'm not going to start complaining about the finish ;)

First one never arrived, and finally received the replacement in the post today aaaaand spine slash... clearly visible even with the plastic on. I honestly can't believe how badly they have dealt with these releases.

First one never arrived, and finally received the replacement in the post today aaaaand spine slash... clearly visible even with the plastic on. I honestly can't believe how badly they have dealt with these releases.

honestly we should start marking the wrapping with a UV pen. I hope they don’t just re ship the spine slash returns out as to them they look fine ...

Reactions: ty233