Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2017
Release date: May 22, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET - YesAsia (Pre-order May 12, at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $38.99
Note: Feature film and bonus disc.

1589170359884.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t get why there are Korean Releases since Korea Post does not ship internationally. Frozen II was suppose to be Releases May 4 if I am correct and this has not ship yet.

I don’t get why there are Korean Releases since Korea Post does not ship internationally. Frozen II was suppose to be Releases May 4 if I am correct and this has not ship yet.
Korea are shipping post to some International countries but with delays
So you can still expect dispatch of orders be delayed even if the destination country is not on the suspended list.

Some international countries post from Korea is suspended but not all countries

Korea are shipping post to some International countries but with delays
So you can still expect dispatch of orders be delayed even if the destination country is not on the suspended list.

Some international countries post from Korea is suspended but not its all countries

That is not what I was told by WeET. My country does not have any restrictions. They still accept international parcel and mail, delivery as usual except we do not need to sign for packages and parcels are left at doors for social distancing. Even with confirmation that it’s business as usual WeET does not ship to my country.

That is not what I was told by WeET. My country does not have any restrictions. They still accept international parcel and mail, delivery as usual except we do not need to sign for packages and parcels are left at doors for social distancing. Even with confirmation that it’s business as usual WeET does not ship to my country.
Korea post EMS have a list of countries that can expect delay and a list of countries that is suspended

USA is listed as one of the countries post still be sent to from Korea but with delays

Release dates of items ordered dont go by this as with delays it will affect when parcels are shipped not just when they will be delivered

Last edited:
Korea post EMS have a list of countries that can expect delay and a list of countries that is suspended

USA is listed as one of the countries post still be sent to from Korea but with delays

Release dates of items ordered dont go by this as with delays it will affect when parcels are shipped not just when they will be delivered

Well it’s the same as the USA for me, yet I was told that my parcel could not be shipped as Korea Post would not accept the parcel. My postal service has all the info needed on their website regarding the fact that delays are for when it gets to us. Once arrived and processed, shipping delays really do not affect us. The delays are basically due to the reduction in amount of planes for delivery. Yet with My postal service openly stating they accept ALL international package, Korea Post do not accept any for us.

Well it’s the same as the USA for me, yet I was told that my parcel could not be shipped as Korea Post would not accept the parcel. My postal service has all the info needed on their website regarding the fact that delays are for when it gets to us. Once arrived and processed, shipping delays really do not affect us. The delays are basically due to the reduction in amount of planes for delivery. Yet with My postal service openly stating they accept ALL international package, Korea Post do not accept any for us.
Korea ems info is in regards to which countries there will delays in post leaving Korea so you can expect a delay in dispatching of orders.

There then will be extra delays as to when it arrives in destination country that a separate delay.

Some South Korea retailers might decide to not ship internationally and some will ship internationally.