Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From Zavvi

I am really sorry, we are aware of this issue with Empire Strikes Back and we have since raised this with our warehouse so we can investigate further. As soon as we have an update on this, we will be sure to get in touch and let you know.
Just received pretty much the same message via Twitter DM:
we are sorry about this we are aware of this issue with Empire Strikes Back and we have since raised this with our warehouse so we can investigate further. As soon as we have an update on this, we will be sure to get in touch and let you know.

[QUOTE = "rebelrocks, message: 2345395, membre: 5739"]
Malheureusement, je n'ai pas de protecteurs SC2, j'ai SCF1 car j'ai le JCard inclus. Pour être honnête, je pense que ça devrait aller car l'aimant n'est pas très épais.

View attachment 480490
[/CITATION]

Where can I buy this awesome magnet !???

Just received pretty much the same message via Twitter DM:
we are sorry about this we are aware of this issue with Empire Strikes Back and we have since raised this with our warehouse so we can investigate further. As soon as we have an update on this, we will be sure to get in touch and let you know.

If they do a re-print of the steelbook with the original cinema poster how many will return the steelbook for a new one , as this copy could become a sort after edition..

[QUOTE = "rebelrocks, message: 2345395, membre: 5739"]
Malheureusement, je n'ai pas de protecteurs SC2, j'ai SCF1 car j'ai le JCard inclus. Pour être honnête, je pense que ça devrait aller car l'aimant n'est pas très épais.

View attachment 480490
[/CITATION]

Where can I buy this awesome magnet !???

I think there was a fellow Ninja who posted in one of the pages. His wife does steelbook magnet covers. You just mention that you want Empire Strikes Back front. Well worth the money I'd ypu ask me excellent glossy magnet cover and matches the format of the others perfectly. Here is the link

Empire strikes back steelbook magnet

Edit it was @wildermike wife post #924. Tha k you @wildermike :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: djfab
Just watched 4 different YouTube videos and everyone had the lines as well as countless others on Instagram so I doubt any were unscathed in this run. Surely no choice but to reprint them all?

If they do a re-print of the steelbook with the original cinema poster how many will return the steelbook for a new one , as this copy could become a sort after edition..
?

Oh, you meant sought after. Right, makes sense now! For a minute there I couldn't work out what you would be sorting after, but then I do know that people like to sort their collections alphabetically, or by genre etc.! lol :) :naughty:

[Yes, I know, pronounced the same but different spellings with different meanings - English is a sod of a language like that, I agree].

where did you get that magnet from? theres one on ebay but it doesnt have the outline like yours does

I think there was a fellow Ninja who posted in one of the pages. His wife does steelbook magnet covers. You just mention that you want Empire Strikes Back front. Well worth the money I'd ypu ask me excellent glossy magnet cover and matches the format of the others perfectly. Here is the link

Empire strikes back steelbook magnet

Edit it was @wildermike wife post #924. Tha k you @wildermike :thumbs:

Steelbook somehow looks even worse than the mockups to my eyes but jeez... that's awful QC from Zavvi

I don't think Zavvi packages the SteelBooks so the quality control failure is with the manufacturer or somebody before packaging. Some people are saying that the scratches weren't visible until the shrink-wrap was removed. If that's the case then Zavvi wasn't going to be able to see the scratches.