Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE
I think I'm gonna stop at the original trilogy and not bother with the sequels/prequels.

It's just too much and I don't love the later films as much as the originals. Plus I already have the first wave of steelbooks for them.
][/QUOTE]

As far as i'm concerned the prequels and the sequels don't exist. I love the original three and that's all there is as far as I'm concerned. As disappointed as I was in the prequels it was nothing to my disappointment in the follow up to the original. I found them genuinely insulting to the characters created so long ago. They deserved better. 35 year wait for that crap.

Sorry Paul:shipped: thought I wrote it in the Zavvi Exclusive's Jaws. I meant, how will they ship Jaws
:LOL:

Can be a mix of packaging type used
jiffy bubble or cardboard mailer

If it's not a standard steelbook its hit and miss what Zavvi will use

It might fit in their white box packaging if not will likely be a bubble mailer or other type cardboard mailer instead.

[QUOTE
I think I'm gonna stop at the original trilogy and not bother with the sequels/prequels.

It's just too much and I don't love the later films as much as the originals. Plus I already have the first wave of steelbooks for them.
]

As far as i'm concerned the prequels and the sequels don't exist. I love the original three and that's all there is as far as I'm concerned. As disappointed as I was in the prequels it was nothing to my disappointment in the follow up to the original. I found them genuinely insulting to the characters created so long ago. They deserved better. 35 year wait for that crap.
[/QUOTE]

I can tolerate parts of AOTC and ROTS was good. The CW TV series really helped. Still not a patch on the OT though.

The ST was an absolute disgrace and simply isn't part of the saga. Just a veiled remake with a half baked attempt at including the heroes from the OT. And then systematically destroying them. :(

Reactions: Mobley and Leafs17
Meanwhile my packages from Best Buy are only sent down the street and somehow they always end up banana-ed.

Yup, friend of mine who was coming to Europe ordered couple of movies for me and guess what? 7 out 8 were smashed, dinked, destroyed. Defo the last time im ordering online from Best Buy

• Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187
[QUOTE

]

[/QUOTE]

Rubbish! As someone who saw the originals on each release I have LOVED these last 3, yes even Last Jedi. True follow ups rather than the garbage Lucas thought was a prequel trilogy but were really toy adverts! I walked out of Menace in tears of absolute hatred for Lucas, I walked out of Force Awakens like I was a God!

Rubbish! As someone who saw the originals on each release I have LOVED these last 3, yes even Last Jedi. True follow ups rather than the garbage Lucas thought was a prequel trilogy but were really toy adverts! I walked out of Menace in tears of absolute hatred for Lucas, I walked out of Force Awakens like I was a God!

I think a large amount of people did enjoy The Force Awakens at the time, unfortunately though a large amount of people then hated The Last Jedi which then sullied the entire sequel trilogy (to the point that Rise of Skywalker was on a hiding to nothing)

As for the prequels I think time has moved them from being bad films to being bad films that have actually become good. The Phantom Menace is still awful but Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith I find fairly enjoyable now and can easily look past the awful acting and ridiculous light saber fights and really appreciate them for what they are

It takes a genius or an idiot to take great characters and destroy them and Disney did that in droves. I find those 3 films an insult to the memories of the originals and I stand by my comments. By no stretch of the imagination could I ever mistake those 3 films for any form of quality entertainment.

It takes a genius or an idiot to take great characters and destroy them and Disney did that in droves. I find those 3 films an insult to the memories of the originals and I stand by my comments. By no stretch of the imagination could I ever mistake those 3 films for any form of quality entertainment.

I think the same about the prequels!

Personally I love the sequel trilogy, The Force Awakens especially! I can easily understand why some don't though... TLJ things in an unexpected and somewhat goofy direction IMO (I still liked it though), and originally I came out of TROS a little disappointed, but enjoyed it a lot more on rewatch. The prequel trilogy, however, I feel is a waste of my time and I can never be bothered to rewatch them, which is the only reason why I've never done a full Star Wars marathon and probably never will lol.