Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking that if Zavvi does not do more of this, then they certainly don't want to "make money".
But same certainty say that they WANT to make as much money as they can.
So I for one have high hopes for it, cause I am also one of those that missed the first one (IV - Hope) and "bummed" about...
If somehow this (IV - Hope) become available, please someone send me a message or TAG me.... :thanks:
I'm on the lookout too, I may not bite, but I'll tag you if I'm hot off the press with someone else's notifications :thumbs:

Anyone noticed that some of these bigger releases that are guaranteed to sell out have been going back up to pre order before release date. These 3 Star Wars, avengers endgame.

It’s so you can’t use a discount code. I see you Zavvi

Just like they disable them much much much quicker on these pre orders compared to other pre orders

Anyone noticed that some of these bigger releases that are guaranteed to sell out have been going back up to pre order before release date. These 3 Star Wars, avengers endgame.

It’s so you can’t use a discount code. I see you Zavvi

Just like they disable them much much much quicker on these pre orders compared to other pre orders
Did Avengers Endgame come back in stock? I thought it had sold out and never came back? There wasn't any notification of a restock for that was there?

Did Avengers Endgame come back in stock? I thought it had sold out and never came back? There wasn't any notification of a restock for that was there?

Yeah it went back in stock a few days before release. Maybe the Thursday too. Can’t remember (I think they were both postponed by a week too but endgame still went back up the week before the release date)

just like captain marvel never sold out (think it was you who thought it had)

Thanks @paulboland

...I assume Zavvi's 'add to wishlist' is a useless feature given I missed this one and added it in the hopes they would tell me it was going to be back in stock!

If i could get all 3, I might order these. I assume they’ll sell for about the same price in the USA, assuming Best Buy does these. I’d prefer the US versions, because I think UK copies have more crap covering the front art, but I worry that BBY will not sell these and Empire. Not withstanding, the art has all been very good.

Thanks @paulboland

...I assume Zavvi's 'add to wishlist' is a useless feature given I missed this one and added it in the hopes they would tell me it was going to be back in stock!
Just check Zavvi website on Thursday
Red Carpet Subscribers around 9AM

General sale for all around 12PM (Midday)

As usual with Zavvi may go live before times listed

I would advise keep checking zavvi website from 30 min to 60min before listed live time

If i could get all 3, I might order these. I assume they’ll sell for about the same price in the USA, assuming Best Buy does these. I’d prefer the US versions, because I think UK copies have more crap covering the front art, but I worry that BBY will not sell these and Empire. Not withstanding, the art has all been very good.

Don't worry if Best Buy doesn't get them soon. Blufans should have these by the end of the year. Or the first quarter of the new year...maybe the second quarter. Definitely by the end of 2021...maybe. Same time frame for Best Buy. :dunno:

Thanks @paulboland

Zavvi's wishlist is useful as a list, but not for any sort of alerts. I get emails from them saying things on mine have dropped in price, only to find they cost more than when I added them. You do get stock alerts but they are not what I'd call quick.

Reactions: MrSquifler
So when can non Red Carpet Members buy a copy? I'll keep checking back but does anyone know when?
So frustrating, only one I missed out of all the Episodes!
Any time now... until whenever they sell out.

So when can non Red Carpet Members buy a copy? I'll keep checking back but does anyone know when?
So frustrating, only one I missed out of all the Episodes!
now... dont click the link but search for star wars steelbook, then add to bag in the search overview instead of clicking on the item first

but rotj is sold out apparently.. only empire left