Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 08-10-20

Apr 21, 2019
Question: I asked for a refund on my copy.
After a month of back and forth (with my refusing a discount and them promising a new copy) they said they'd refund me. They wanted to know how much shipping would cost. I tell them, they refund the price, sans the cost of shipping and without a shipping label. Is that normal? It's almost like they're just saying keep it.

Reactions: psychoscot

psychoscot

Crazy Ninja 88
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
Solihull UK
After a month of back and forth (with my refusing a discount and them promising a new copy) they said they'd refund me. They wanted to know how much shipping would cost. I tell them, they refund the price, sans the cost of shipping and without a shipping label. Is that normal? It's almost like they're just saying keep it.
They are saying keep it! they are THE worst for refunds and problems, Make THEM pay the refund, and make THEM deal with every issue, you ARE covered by UK law! If they sent you anything less than OCD perfection it's on them. Don't accept less!

Oct 22, 2017
They are saying keep it! they are THE worst for refunds and problems, Make THEM pay the refund, and make THEM deal with every issue, you ARE covered by UK law! If they sent you anything less than OCD perfection it's on them. Don't accept less!
Better be careful, or they'll just flat out delete your account as I've experienced.

Aug 22, 2013
Isle of Wight
They don't prepay the return postage, you need to contact customer services requesting a refund of postage with a photo of the shipping receipt. It's a pain but I've always been refunded within a few days

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Apr 21, 2019
They don't prepay the return postage, you need to contact customer services requesting a refund of postage with a photo of the shipping receipt. It's a pain but I've always been refunded within a few days
So they typically refund the purchase price before you send it back to them?

Apr 21, 2019
No they have no need for the defective copy so they have decided that there isn't any point in refunding you and refunding the cost of shipping it back to them on top of that. Happens all the time.
I guess I think it’s weird, because had they offered me, for example, 50% off, instead of 20%, I probably would have taken it, but after the offer of a new copy (that they couldn’t fulfill), they offered 20%, which is what I’d turned down roughly a month earlier.

Oh well, this will make it easier for me to get the price I paid for an ebay copy back down to my original cost, so it works for me. Hopefully the rest don’t have issues. My Ep 3 has borderline spine slash, but it’s more like a scratch, so I just didn’t bother. TBH, as long as I get great copies of the Star Wars stories and TFA, I’m good....the rest can be returned if they’re messed up. I like the art, but TLJ doesn’t do well after the first viewing and RoS was the worst Star Wars movie. May it always be the worst.

Reactions: Stygian