Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 16 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12645253-8504782625454979.jpg

12645253-1384782625596285.jpg 12645253-1654782625786989.jpg 12645253-8304782625738341.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve decided that I’ll be cancelling my TFA Steelbook if *this* is the Last Jedi poster they end up going with:View attachment 479722

Yeah I hope it isn't that either but then there isn't really any artwork for TLJ that matches the rest of the wave. I'm already looking to ROS though and hoping for this

1A1B413E-E44A-4FC3-A9CA-6A411428F504.jpeg

With the hope Blufans/Fanatics do an edition and use this

0CAE58DF-8C71-421B-8159-6197DE6AF090.jpeg

One can hope

I’ve decided that I’ll be cancelling my TFA Steelbook if *this* is the Last Jedi poster they end up going with:View attachment 479722

I’m hoping that if they do go this route it will be this one so it differs from blufans art with Rey at the top but I feel this art might not suit the other arts. The first one @tommyh84 has posted seems more appropriately suited. Saying that, the designers don’t give a f**k about ESB so maybe

But then I also don’t like the white bottom half on the art tommy posted. Easily fixed though

I’m hoping that if they do go this route it will be this one so it differs from blufans art with Rey at the top but I feel this art might not suit the other arts. The first one @tommyh84 has posted seems more appropriately suited. Saying that, the designers don’t give a f**k about ESB so maybe

But then I also don’t like the white bottom half on the art tommy posted. Easily fixed though

Yeah I couldn't be arsed to find a cropped version of the one I posted. SMLife did it with their slip though :)

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I couldn't be arsed to find a cropped version of the one I posted. SMLife did it with their slip though :)

ahhhh yes. I’ve seen it. Yeah that will suit the steel more I think.

also just realised that art is for TROS. I thought they were both last Jedi for a second lol. Anyway for last Jedi im hoping for the Luke at the top art. To differ from blufans

Hold your horses... let's get real. Are either of those the theatrical poster? Let's first settle that, and then look at actual art you want on the steel.

Hold your horses... let's get real. Are either of those the theatrical poster? Let's first settle that, and then look at actual art you want on the steel.

huh?

yeah the one that @FN-2187 posted for last Jedi is and I believe the 2nd one @tommyh84 posted is for rise.

But why do I have to look at that and then decide what I want on a steel? That don’t make sense. They’ll most likely go with the theatrical poster but It don’t mean I can’t say another one would look good. That’s the whole point of a “want”. Like when someone says “I’d love this blah blah art on a steelbook”

Reactions: FN-2187