Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 16 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12645253-8504782625454979.jpg

12645253-1384782625596285.jpg 12645253-1654782625786989.jpg 12645253-8304782625738341.jpg

Last edited:
Well some of us got our rogue one today so release dates are a bit out anyway. Maybe like somebody else suggested, they getting them out before cancelled. I have force awakens awaiting dispatch with solo having same release date. Weird system they have.

I was charged a week ago for this but not for Solo yet. I have read that others have been charged for Solo.

Anybody else confused? lol

I was charged a week ago for this but not for Solo yet. I have read that others have been charged for Solo.

Anybody else confused? lol
Payment taken on Friday was for force awakens
Some various web forum members thought the charge was for solo instead but was not

Reactions: Stygian
If anyone bought multiple and by some miracle they turn out ok, I'll happily take one if you're looking to move it on.

I accidentally cancelled both my copies of this instead of just one.

Not sure they'll restock them.

Just a heads up for UK,chance you could get delivery today.
I ordered 2 and 1 has arrived today.
I'm out on delivery and 1 of my workmates just let me know :thumbs:

Pics when you can please :)

I'm looking forward to comparing this with the Blufans edition. When I compared the Rouge One's side by side I felt Zavvi's was easily the winner

:LOL: I did, but the cheese fell off your cracker.
I got mine too yesterday, it's nice, not going to say it isn't, but definitely not in Blufans' league IMHO.
None of them will be. Now you want to compare VII with Blufans'. I can already tell you the same, it's not a freaking premium so there's no comparison. Flat as a pancake, white border that won't be centered, just to name a couple downsides. If you think it still qualifies for having a shot at no. 1 spot I don't know what to say other than

:LOL: I did, but the cheese fell off your cracker.
I got mine too yesterday, it's nice, not going to say it isn't, but definitely not in Blufans' league IMHO.
None of them will be. Now you want to compare VII with Blufans'. I can already tell you the same, it's not a freaking premium so there's no comparison. Flat as a pancake, white border that won't be centered, just to name a couple downsides. If you think it still qualifies for having a shot at no. 1 spot I don't know what to say other than

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic