Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 16 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12645253-8504782625454979.jpg

12645253-1384782625596285.jpg 12645253-1654782625786989.jpg 12645253-8304782625738341.jpg

Last edited:
My A New Hope remake arrived this morning....very nice.
Looks good. Without wishing to be TOO picky, is that frame on the rear slightly off centre? It looks a bit over to the left to me in that photo. Personally, I wouldn't be too worried about it if it is - I could certainly live with that (as opposed to a spine slash, scratches or dents).

Looks good. Without wishing to be TOO picky, is that frame on the rear slightly off centre? It looks a bit over to the left to me in that photo. Personally, I wouldn't be too worried about it if it is - I could certainly live with that (as opposed to a spine slash, scratches or dents).
Retaken straight on, it maybe off center slightly but not as bad as the previous picture made it out to be. I've been lucky with spine slashes and scratch es as the only problems I've had are with the Empire one which ever one had.

I don't want to be picky either, but that's not A New Hope. Is it a thing to call TFA, "A New Hope remake"? o_O

It's very much is just A New Hope remake which isn't a bad thing as it was in my opinion the best of the of sequel trilogy.

Attachments

• Polish_20201106_113752001~2.jpg
    Polish_20201106_113752001~2.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Maaaaaaaan still no restock. I expect they're holding any spares back for replacements if required.

Got mine with no damage. Do you guys prefer the flat modern steelbooks or the older embossed frame style? Is it just me or do the embossed ones look old fashioned now? I know people like the “more work gone into it” aspect but I’m not sure myself.
It's definitely not just you, Tommy too.
Just you two.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Got mine with no damage. Do you guys prefer the flat modern steelbooks or the older embossed frame style? Is it just me or do the embossed ones look old fashioned now? I know people like the “more work gone into it” aspect but I’m not sure myself.
I have to say, I do (slightly) prefer the one on the right with some embossing. But the Zavvi one is not bad by any means - certainly impressive for a 'flat' design.

Reactions: DMD4k
It’s probably a way to put a fake border without pressing it into the steel but I like the flat ones, especially if they’re glossy. I do think the less cropped image is better on the right one and it does LOOK more expensive but then again, it should.