Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 16 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, and around 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12645253-8504782625454979.jpg

12645253-1384782625596285.jpg 12645253-1654782625786989.jpg 12645253-8304782625738341.jpg

Last edited:
And would that rule it out because it's not theatrical theatrical?

possibly..... probably

All I can say is anything can happen. Look at ESB but judging by the other 6 so far that have been revealed then most likely theatrical posters

last Jedi looks promising with the alternate art to blufans

Reactions: DMD4k
This would be LEAGUES better. But because it would be better is exactly why it probably won’t happen.
agreed. oh well. i want there to be nine (or eleven) fullslips w/ WEA from WeET (or maybe Blufans one day) of all of the films with better artwork than Disney provided for these Zavvi exclusives.

Reactions: DMD4k and FN-2187
Its all fair and well these 4K blu ray/ steel books but when the sales of 4K tv start to drop then the 8K tvs will be released and all the 8K blu rays/steel books are soo to follow!

Its all fair and well these 4K blu ray/ steel books but when the sales of 4K tv start to drop then the 8K tvs will be released and all the 8K blu rays/steel books are soo to follow!
I honestly don't see that happening in the foreseeable future. Almost all movies so far have been shot with 35MM film (4K), and many are still shot that way. Even some digital films that were shot in 5K & 6K, were shot with camera's that were designed to give 4K masters from the raw 5K & 6K footage. Pretty much all the classics have been shot with 35MM film. TV also hasn't adapted to 8K and they won't for a very long time. Some TV networks haven't even upgraded from 1080p for cost reasons. Some indie TV channels are still shooting in standard definition. There isn't any particular content to showcase in 8K. And I honestly have no idea how long it will take for 8K to become a viable resolution for media (if at all). Will it take 10 years? Will it take 20 years?

Reactions: Leafs17
why is this sold out but not the other 2 in the trilogy?
It’s been out for sale longer. It’s the most neutral/positive reputation film of the sequels. It is the oldest of the three so more people might not have a release of their choice for it.

Reactions: toratora
You'll be waiting a long time my friend, took about 10 years for us to get where we are with 4k price wise and affordable and wide available content plus 4k discs will probably be the last physical format!

Reactions: hatredhorror
I always find it funny when somebody says that an item will be back in stock because they cancelled their order.

"Everybody in the world keep an eye out for that 1 copy that will come back in stock at any given time!!!"

I'm kidding of course. Yes this will be back in stock in healthy numbers just like the original trilogy was.

I always find it funny when somebody says that an item will be back in stock because they cancelled their order.

"Everybody in the world keep an eye out for that 1 copy that will come back in stock at any given time!!!"

I'm kidding of course. Yes this will be back in stock in healthy numbers just like the original trilogy was.
It's funny, cos it actually is back available to pre-order.....:dizzy: