Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool.

Have you looked at the jar jar stuff noodles?
I think you will find it funny
I read your post and that's about as far as I got lol. I did find it pretty funny though... he's a bloody good actor if his stupidity was indeed an act. :p

Reactions: Flloydo
I read your post and that's about as far as I got lol. I did find it pretty funny though... he's a bloody good actor if his stupidity was indeed an act. :p

It is quite funny.

You even see him mining what padme says whenever he's around her. Really odd and sometimes it looks like he's doing Jedi mind tricks lol

Reactions: Noodles
Haha really? Is there a video?

If you put jar jar Binks sith in YouTube there are loads of vids.
I think the top search is better quality but leaves a few smaller things out but the main one I see is where it starts with Lucas saying how important jar jar is.
That one don't use hd footage though

Just see that apparently Lucas wanted to mirror the original trilogy with a being like yoda who is friendly and innocent but turns out to be powerful (jar jar lol) but the backlash was insane on the new character. It's too good lol

Obviously a lot is silly like his standard hand and arm movements being passed of as Jedi mind tricks and his Jedi swimming him being a gungan he would be a great swimmer and breathe under water but still it's intresting

If you put jar jar Binks sith in YouTube there are loads of vids.
I think the top search is better quality but leaves a few smaller things out but the main one I see is where it starts with Lucas saying how important jar jar is.
That one don't use hd footage though

Just see that apparently Lucas wanted to mirror the original trilogy with a being like yoda who is friendly and innocent but turns out to be powerful (jar jar lol) but the backlash was insane on the new character. It's too good lol

Obviously a lot is silly like his standard hand and arm movements being passed of as Jedi mind tricks and his Jedi swimming him being a gungan he would be a great swimmer and breathe under water but still it's intresting
Just watched it and realised I have actually seen it before... I'd obviously just forgotten (probably because I read too many theories and lose track lol). If that was Lucas' original idea, then he should've stuck to it... the fact that he made the character so damn clumsy for no reason is why so many people dislike him. Honestly, I think I would've actually liked Jar Jar if he did turn out to be a Sith... it would've mixed things up a bit and giving the character some actual meaning. Also, if Lucas cared so much about the backlash from fans, then you would've thought that he'd scrap all those pointless edits he made to the original trilogy.

Reactions: Flloydo
Just watched it and realised I have actually seen it before... I'd obviously just forgotten (probably because I read too many theories and lose track lol). If that was Lucas' original idea, then he should've stuck to it... the fact that he made the character so damn clumsy for no reason is why so many people dislike him. Honestly, I think I would've actually liked Jar Jar if he did turn out to be a Sith... it would've mixed things up a bit and giving the character some actual meaning. Also, if Lucas cared so much about the backlash from fans, then you would've thought that he'd scrap all those pointless edits he made to the original trilogy.

Agree mate, #GameChanger

I weirdly love the idea and makes sense to me in such an odd way.

Reactions: Noodles