Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, loving the Pepsi Max!!!
I've wanting to watch this again on IMAX but just hadn't had the time but it was most definitely worth it. The scenes with the millennium falcon had me grinning like a Cheshire cat as the it fills up the whole of the screen.

Max on Maxx.....We don't have a proper Maxx screen in our country so I had to do with a lie maxx screen but I did enjoy the film and I am by no way the biggest SW fan....I should have went and seen it a second time in 3D but it is a good start to get the franchise back on track after those other abominations.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Oh yes, loving the Pepsi Max!!!
I've wanting to watch this again on IMAX but just hadn't had the time but it was most definitely worth it. The scenes with the millennium falcon had me grinning like a Cheshire cat as the it fills up the whole of the screen.

Yeah, same here. Almost a big a smile as the opening of ROTS. Both movies are tied for my #1 spot, and will definitely see it again before the end of the month.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I cannot wait for this release. I have pre-ordered the BB steelbook, standard amaray release, Target exclusive, Walmart Slip exclusive and the 2 slips from the UK.

I need to know if there are other slips from other countries that may be available that will be different address well.
@bantha11 We've pre-ordered the same items my Ninja Bro! :woot: :cool: :thumbs: I'm hoping Sanborns releases some sweet looking exclusive Slipcovers! :hungry: I visit them daily! :emb:

Reactions: bantha11
Not that anyone didn't already know it (unlike myself, you're not all tight-arses and probably paid to see this multiple times at the cinema), but The Force Awakens holds up amazingly well on rewatch. The humour tickled me just as much, and the punches hit me just as hard. In a way, I enjoyed it even more the second time around, mainly because enabling the subtitles revealed dialogue from droids and certain alien characters, which gave them more personality and charm, especially BB-8. Bring on the special features!

Not that anyone didn't already know it (unlike myself, you're not all tight-arses and probably paid to see this multiple times at the cinema), but The Force Awakens holds up amazingly well on rewatch. The humour tickled me just as much, and the punches me hit just as hard. In a way, I enjoyed it even more the second time around, mainly because enabling the subtitles revealed dialogue from droids and certain alien characters, which gave them more personality and charm, especially BB-8. Bring on the special features!
I saw it 3 times in cinémas and each viewing, I've noticed something new... so can't Watch to rewatch it many times on BD :)

I saw it 3 times in cinémas and each viewing, I've noticed something new... so can't Watch to rewatch it many times on BD :)
Same dude... there was so much stuff I missed the first time because I was overexcited and could hardly concentrate lol. I'm sure there's still stuff I missed on rewatch, as I was a little bit giddy then too. :p

One thing I did finally spot the second time though...
...was Finn picking up the lightsaber from the dead Stormtrooper. Both myself and my dad missed that in the cinema and we were confused as to how he retrieved it.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Not that anyone didn't already know it (unlike myself, you're not all tight-arses and probably paid to see this multiple times at the cinema), but The Force Awakens holds up amazingly well on rewatch. The humour tickled me just as much, and the punches hit me just as hard. In a way, I enjoyed it even more the second time around, mainly because enabling the subtitles revealed dialogue from droids and certain alien characters, which gave them more personality and charm, especially BB-8. Bring on the special features!

I'll probably end up watching this 100 times before I throw anything else in the BD player.
Deleted Scenes Teaser :thumbs: