Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the scenes had obvious similarities, but yeah... a lot were a bit of stretch. Still pretty cool though IMO. :)

Yeah, Lucas was all about symmetry and mirrors when it came to Star Wars. No doubt JJ did some of that as well. I've got no problem with it.

Watched it in Blu ... looks amazing.

Cool black slip with embossing around the Star Wars lettering stars and around the lettering is all Holofoil layer underneath. Nicely done.

3 disc, region free, picture discs with art so thats nice too.

Cool! I should have my copy in the next day or two. Can't wait!

I'm not a massive Star Wars fan by any means,I saw this once at the cinema and I enjoyed it,I was in two minds for a long time whether or not to pre-order as I was going to wait but when ahead last week and placed my order and I am looking forward to seeing it again.

saw this yesterday. wow this was bad! Sorry 2/10 even less than more!
same story like Part 4 (1) but without any vibe..
And acting..what acting?! Harrison was good, but the rest...mehhh

STOP making sequels of successful movies. In 9 out of 10 they getting from bad to worse.

saw this yesterday. wow this was bad! Sorry 2/10 even less than more!
same story like Part 4 (1) but without any vibe..
And acting..what acting?! Harrison was good, but the rest...mehhh

STOP making sequels of successful movies. In 9 out of 10 they getting from bad to worse.

sorry have you just lost all sense and reality? this was the biggest film of 2015, i get you may have not liked it but the majority of the rest of the world did.

personally i loved it and the hidden story lines within are subtle you looked like you completely missed those along the way?

I guess from now on then you will be leaving all star wars films alone then as you disliked it so much?

just as one ref rotten tom audience score 89%liked it even critics where at 92% which is unusual for critics

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: lights
just my opinion .. i dont care if its the biggest film of 2015. disney ruined it. George said the same.

flawed logic from the beginning. simple story without any new ideas just refresh the old movies.
and the bad guy..10% darth vader..

casting fail ;)

Granted, each to their own. If there were any doubters, i was one. But after i saw it, i realized that it had one thing the prequels didn't have.

The ability to entertain its audience. Although i respect |Lucas' vision, it never came without guidance. Raiders was co-written by Lucas & Philip Kaufman. Kasden wrote the screenplay and Spielberg directed. The same was said for the original Star Wars Trilogy. Kasden did the screenplay. Originally Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was intended to be about a haunted castle. Spielberg changed that. It was Lucas's persistence on the prequels and on Crystal Skull that ultimately made the movies somewhat unremarkable. Brilliantly made, yes. But uninspiring storytelling.

What the Force Awakens a clone of New Hope? Almost! But it still made the audience cheer. Something i haven't heard in 30 years

5 LEGO Star Wars Short Films (Originally aired on Disney XD) -
"What happened minutes before The Force Awakens"

Source: SlashFilm.com

1. Poe the the Rescue

With the help of C-3PO and BB-8, pilot Poe Dameron devises a plan to rescue of one of the Resistance’s most important leaders, Admiral Ackbar, from Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma.

2. The Trouble With Rathtars

HAN SOLO and CHEWBACCA have their hands full with a pack of misbehaving Rathtars as they attempt to transport their carnivorous cargo to a rendezvous with Bala Tik the pirate. Things go from bad to worse when First Order TIE Fighters pull the freighter over, forcing Han to think quick and somehow save his skin from the First Order and the rampaging creatures.

3. Hunting for Han

At the castle of pirate MAZ KANATA (the gathering spot for A-list Scum and Villainy across the galaxy) Maz prepares to trade with scurvy pirate BALA TIK. Bala Tik’s demands that Maz reveal the location of Han Solo, whom Bala Tik accuses of cheating him out of his Rathtars. As it happens, every unsavory character there has a beef with Han, and soon the Han-haters erupt in a brawl that stops when a mysterious OLD COOT sends the angry Scum on a wild goose chase after Han.

4. Rey Strikes Back

On remote Jakku, REY strives to make ends meet by scavenging ruined Star Destroyers, but the heartless trader UNKAR PLUTT isn’t making it easy for her. Angry at what he perceives as Rey’s ingratitude, Plutt sends henchmen to steal her cherished Tank Speeder. The two not-so-bright baddies meet their match in the determined Rey, who stops at nothing to get her beloved “Bumper” back.

5. Attack of the Conscience

In the days before the First Order’s attack on Jakku that kicks off The Force Awakens, CAPTAIN PHASMA trains her troops for the assault. Cheering his friends on from the sidelines is FINN, who longs to fight for the First Order. When an accident makes that possible, Finn leaps at the chance to become a full-fledged Stormtrooper, only to have second thoughts… and third, fourth and fifth thoughts about their mission to attack the innocent people of Jakku. As our story ends, Finn is well on his way to becoming the hero of conscience we all root for in The Force Awakens.
popcorn2.gif