Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 6 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663323-2054788294896883.jpg

12663323-7934788295056564.jpg
12663323-7424788295203066.jpg
12663323-1094788295272138.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: a_o
Phew, thought today was Thursday for a moment and had a wee panic when I couldn’t find it on the Zavvi site.

Keeping track of the day has been a struggle. :rofl:

Had the same problem the other week with episode 3...checked the site at 12:15ish out of stock then check the date and it was Friday FFS so hopefully they put a few back up like they did with the originals.

16,80€ taxes and processing fee for Austria. Keeping Episodes 4-6 and canceled the preorders of the rest. Sad day but they are just not worth it for me.
I'm sure this is hardly going to be the last time SW will be released in steelbooks, so you'll probably end up feeling very good about this decision when something better comes along. :)

Reactions: FirestarterXXIII
So this would be the "fantasy" title, 300 is the "war action" title any idea what the "superhero" title will be that Zavvi mentioned will go on sale in the next 3 days?

So this would be the "fantasy" title, 300 is the "war action" title any idea what the "superhero" title will be that Zavvi mentioned will go on sale in the next 3 days?
Man of Steel was hinted to at bd.com. I was wondering if it was the same as the illustrated wave that FNAC is doing that we have threads for but no pics for yet

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

Where was all this mentioned?

Hmm, I didn’t get that email. I usually do. Maybe because I’m already RC. But I still get emails about joining RC lol

EARLY ACCESS TO 3 HUGE STEELBOOKS!
JOIN RED CARPET TO GET EARLY ACCESS​
From tomorrow, we are launching not one, but THREE Steelbooks! We're launching 3 (one fantasy, one war action and one Superhero) Steelbooks over the next three days and we'd hate for you to miss out on these amazing titles!

These are guaranteed to sell very quickly! Get early access to all three by joining our Red Carpet Club. You won't regret it!​

EARLY ACCESS TO 3 HUGE STEELBOOKS!
JOIN RED CARPET TO GET EARLY ACCESS​
From tomorrow, we are launching not one, but THREE Steelbooks! We're launching 3 (one fantasy, one war action and one Superhero) Steelbooks over the next three days and we'd hate for you to miss out on these amazing titles!

These are guaranteed to sell very quickly! Get early access to all three by joining our Red Carpet Club. You won't regret it!​

LOL war action?!

War is f**king action!

According to the other site:

Per Zavvi

Saturday 08/08 – We will be launching Man of Steel Steelbook at 12pm to RC and 6pm to everyone

Reactions: djjez83