Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 16, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 6 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663323-2054788294896883.jpg

12663323-7934788295056564.jpg
12663323-7424788295203066.jpg
12663323-1094788295272138.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: a_o
Mines just arrived yet solo is still yet to be seen so getting worried now as I can see me having to get one off eBay to complete the set

meaningless gripe
i wish they'd kept the kerning on "the last jedi" from the original logo like they did with the force awakens

Just arrived, quick comparison with the Blufans edition

View attachment 491429

Blufans SteelBook definitely better with the fighters and the Falcon on both sides as well as the bottom.
I also prefer the image of Luke without the hood.

What I don't like about the Blufans steel is that big waxy forehead on Rey. I just think it looks creepy.
Makes me think of The Rock in Scorpion King.

1605554842008.png

• Haha
Reactions: jailbird_joey
More people with scratches on the front of the steelbook? I have horizontal scratches like the ESB steelbook. One just above Rey and one just below Luke's eyes.
I'm a little tired of contacting Zavvi about it, so don't know if will ask for a replacement.

Reactions: Masta Norris
I already own the Best Buy Steelbook of this but this is the only Zavvi one I missed in this collection and I'm liking it more now that I do t have it. If anyone can help out, that'd be awesome!

My copy would have arrived mint, but it came with a spine slash. This seems like a big joke at this point. The Blufans steel looks a bit better, but I wanted to complete my Zavvi collection.

Hmm, received this before Force Awakens here in the US. I assume that means I might not see Force Awakens then...

I wouldn't be too worried yet. I'm in the US, too, and Last Jedi arrived really fast by Zavvi's normal standards. I did get one TFA copy a few days ago but the other one I ordered still hasn't arrived yet.

More people with scratches on the front of the steelbook? I have horizontal scratches like the ESB steelbook. One just above Rey and one just below Luke's eyes.
I'm a little tired of contacting Zavvi about it, so don't know if will ask for a replacement.
Mine looks like this (see attached). Thin hair line but only visible under certain angle. Did you ask for a replacement or partial refund?

Attachments

• lastjedi1.jpg
    lastjedi1.jpg
    977.6 KB · Views: 118
  • lastjedi2.jpg
    lastjedi2.jpg
    942.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Wow
Reactions: Steely-Booked
Mine looks like this (see attached). Thin hair line but only visible under certain angle. Did you ask for a replacement or partial refund?

Well I ordered a new one when they became available again. Thought I had a better change of getting a mint one that way without the hassle of returning the damaged one.
Already received it and it's in mint condition, so very happy!

And now you mentioned it, I'm gonna ask for a partial refund for the first one. Thanks for reminding me of that option :thumbs:
Gonna keep the new one sealed and the scratched one is on the shelf.