Star Wars Force Friday!

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This Friday (September 4) all of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys will be released to consumers everywhere. So to celebrate this many retailers are having midnight events.

The three main ones are:
Toys R US - All US Stores

1.PNG

That said if you live in the NYC area you can pop on into the Times Square Store as they will be having all day events on September 3rd.

Here is a full list

2.PNG

Target - Check Participating Stores Here
Also get your coupons which excludes Lego, the one thing I plan on buying on FF
3.PNG

Walmart
4.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54.3 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
@Drum18 Sorry but look at this awesomeness of this and tell me you do not want this Day 1. I will be online mainly for this one item! WHere is my fellow lego collector in this, am i right @wyatt03

1.jpg

Reactions: wyatt03
@Drum18 Sorry but look at this awesomeness of this and tell me you do not want this Day 1. I will be online mainly for this one item! WHere is my fellow lego collector in this, am i right @wyatt03

View attachment 185071
Don't get me wrong, those Lego set (especially the Death Star, Millenium Falcon and AT-AT Walker) are INCREDIBLY AWESOME, but not for me. I rather prefer pay a little bit more (even if those set are really $$$) and by a replica.
at-at.jpg death.jpg Millenium-Falcon-Illustration.jpg

anyone else participating @Apollon @Drum18 @Noodles @kaw @tridon @bloodsnake007

I will be trying for the Times Square opening depending on Friday work schedule

@will519 I know your NYC local will you be there too?

Ha, no... I will not be going near any of those stores on that day.
I'm sure scalpers will be there waiting, though.

TrU Times Square will probably be an awesome time! Take pics if you go, Mike! :)

Reactions: mllNY
will do @tridon though it depends on if my office has a half day on Friday, I can probably get a wfh day then and can stay up a bit later. Getting home from Times Square from the midnight release would be about 2AM

Reactions: tridon
@mllNY I actually will be packing for my trip to Tokyo at midnight haha. And I just have no more room for any toys. I love the whole marketing push for Star Wars in general.

Reactions: mllNY
Sounds cool! Think I'd best stay clear though... I've enough "junk" to spend my money on as it is. :p

I know you've all been patiently waiting, just needed to sort one or two items out before it was ready, but I proudly present

Michael's Force Friday
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/09/...iday-times-square-toys-r-us-midnight-madness/

Check it out and be sure to get to the bottom of the post! It is worth it.

@bloodsnake007 @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @poncholo @spawnshop @Wreck @tridon @Noodles @C.C. 95
@mllNY SWEET!!!! :cool: Great pics and especially that video! :woot: :notworthy: But they should of danced to the Cantina song! :rofl:

I didn't know @Noodles had moves like Jagger! :naughty: :D :p

Reactions: Noodles