Vancouver Canada
Star Wars Smuggler's Bounty Box
Ships in Nov 2015.
LINK

DEBUT BOX INCLUDES
2-EXCLUSIVE POP! VINYLS!

NOVEMBER BOX CLOSES ON 11/12

SWsb.jpg

Looks like this will be exactly like MCC but with Star Wars Pops.

Apparently its the ONLY OFFICIAL STAR WARS SUBSCRIPTION BOX

Really? Why does it talk about internationally shipping on the FAQ's?
Don't know, it really grinds my gears! I tried to sign up and it said only ships to the U.S. and canada. Further investigation and I find out its a licensing issue, and Funko won't be going forward to get the rights sorted, so seems it won't be possible for us.
I have seen something called myus.com, don't know if that's an option?

Reactions: Flash
Don't know, it really grinds my gears! I tried to sign up and it said only ships to the U.S. and canada. Further investigation and I find out its a licensing issue, and Funko won't be going forward to get the rights sorted, so seems it won't be possible for us.
I have seen something called myus.com, don't know if that's an option?

That's a shame but guess I'm not surprised, we always get done in the UK, even when we can get stuff the shipping and customs screw us. :(

If it is like rid it is like the marvel ones eBay shouldn't be to much more for the pops.

But it would have to be epic for me to buy it.

DC better not have these problems otherwise I will be heart broken.

(Although prefer Star Wars More I think the comic characters translate better to pops).

Can't get the box in the Uk but pretty underwhelmed by that spoiler have the ordinary one, thought it could have at least been a totally unreleased one, and yes ok a chrome version hasn't been released but you know what I mean

SPOILERS !!! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW !!!

not my pics

last chance

Box includes: (2) pop vinyl: chrome captain phasma and new order tie fighter (all black)
***the chase variant is the tie fighter with red stripes (no sticker)***
(1)pin
(1) patch
(1) tshirt, total of 4 different designs
(1)lanyard
11988286_10153213394111439_9167255801229845417_n.jpg
12240040_10207525342759360_5518679234874924063_n.jpg

Reactions: kaw and Flash
Considering this is a box by funko I am pretty underwhelmed so much for the exclusive pops, yes they are technically 'exclusives' as they are variants but they are figures already released, perhaps characters not already made would have been better or maybe even bigger variant status like unmasked Captain Phasma perhaps

Looks like The 2nd Box (Resistance Theme) is going to have a "FLOCKED" Pop!
Any Guesses on what it might be?

Reminder. Deadline to sign up for it is tomorrow if you haven't already.