Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 2nd, 2020

EaVDmYFVcAA6ZjI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Uraki
I was quite hooked on the flying missions on Battlefront 2 so ill be down for this.

Looking forward to seeing the trailer.

Reactions: Noodles

Buckle up, take full control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter, and feel the adrenaline of strategic first-person 5v5 multiplayer dogfights alongside your squadron.

In a fateful campaign set near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War, learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling STAR WARS™ single-player story. The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy’s finest. STAR WARS™: Squadrons is available October 2, 2020 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Origin PC, Steam, Epic Games Store, and Virtual Reality (VR) on PlayStation 4 and PC with cross-play support.

Tune in to EA Play on June 18, 4PM PT to watch the gameplay world premiere of STAR WARS™: Squadrons.

Reactions: Robles and Uraki
Couldn’t care less about the pvp aspect.
Would love to try out the single player campaign/storyline. Hopefully better than the sequel movies :LOL:

Reactions: Robles
Couldn’t care less about the pvp aspect.
Would love to try out the single player campaign/storyline. Hopefully better than the sequel movies :LOL:
Yeah I can't remember the last time I had a go at a multiplayer part of a game :D Plus I'm crap at em :rofl: or as my boy says, you're too old now dad to keep up :wow:
I so want this but I don't know if I'd play it or not.
Im the same mate, if it was for me I probably wouldn't end up getting it but my boys a big Star Wars fan so gives me an excuse to get it :LOL::thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Uraki
I never heard much hoopla about this game after it's initial release. I heard it sorta got mixed reviews, but who knows until you really try it.
TBH Id totally forgot that it was even coming out, it was only when I see it on sale from Amazon that I realised it was out :D
It was never a game that I had really high hopes for, just something a little different as I quite liked the flying on Battlefront 2.
Been playing a lot of Ace Combat 7 so really got the bug for a flying game at the moment :LOL:
100% wouldn't be a game that id pay full price for and even at £22 I'm still a little unsure but overall you are right, the only way I'm gonna know if it's worth it is to pick it up and give it a go

Reactions: Lone Crusader
100% wouldn't be a game that id pay full price for and even at 22 GBP (30 USD) (30 USD) (30 USD) I'm still a little unsure but overall you are right, the only way I'm gonna know if it's worth it is to pick it up and give it a go
You can always trade it back in or even just sell it used on Amazon. I've traded lots of games in on Amazon and used that as a partial payment towards another game. I did that with my Red Dead Redemption 2 game.

Have you seen gameplay footage of the VR edition...WOW! Man I would get vertigo as soon as I pulled an inverted roll but makes me want to buy a VR set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
Not a bad game :thumbs:

Free on Xbox game pass atm for those interested :D