Release: 12th October, 2015
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon DE
Amazon FR
Zavvi.com

Star Wars: The Complete Saga
will be released in newly-repackaged artwork on October 13.

Each Blu-ray disc features existing audio commentary with George Lucas and the film crew as well as audio commentary from archival interviews with the cast and crew.

The Complete Saga includes all six feature films on Blu-ray, along with three additional discs containing more than 40 hours of previously-released extensive special features.

1.jpeg

Last edited:
I really wish this could be a boxset containing the six steelbooks that they are releasing, rather than a re-release of the Complete Saga which I cannot justify buying just because I like the front artwork, when I already own the original Blu Ray Complete Saga.

A steelbook boxset alike to the recently released Breaking Bad steelbook boxset containing these would be so much better IMO:

Star Wars Steelbooks.jpg

As it's a collector's edition/boxset, it belongs here. Who knows, maybe it will be a digipack or else, and then we'll move it if needed.

Okay. I also see that the NovaMedia Under the Skin exclusive boxset is under the slipcover section. I am not clear with the distinction between these two sections. I was under the impression that collectibles that belong here includes those with collectible items included with the bluray set. One example would be the Terminator: Genysis endoskull. ;)

I really wish this could be a boxset containing the six steelbooks that they are releasing, rather than a re-release of the Complete Saga which I cannot justify buying just because I like the front artwork, when I already own the original Blu Ray Complete Saga.

A steelbook boxset alike to the recently released Breaking Bad steelbook boxset containing these would be so much better IMO:

View attachment 179865
I couldn't agree more with you Ultron96. Best Buy should release a boxed steelbook collection. Now that would be nice.
I'm hoping for a box with 9 slots .. a bit like the Harry Potter one.
@Ultron96 @texansfan26 @elchipo Hell Yeah! :woot: I completely agree with you 3! :thumbs: A Boxed Steelbook Collection would be pretty damn SWEET! ;)
I love how they say "Complete Saga" when a new episode comes out 2 months later... :hilarious:
@Drum18 LOL! :D They're gonna milk the hell out of that fat ass cow before Episode 7 is released, and again for the bluray! :wacky:
LOL!.jpg

But I really do like that Vader cover! :photo: :cool: :notworthy:

Reactions: earthscope
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Next release will be "Star Wars: The Complete Saga 4K Remastered" then the newly-repackaged artwork "Star Wars: The Complete Saga 4K Remastered" and then "Star Wars: The Complete Saga 3D 4K Remastered" then the newly-repackaged artwork "Star Wars: The Complete Saga 3D 4K Remastered" with previously unreleased trailer.
LOL! :wacky: :p

I thought this was re-released due to rights transfer from Fox to Disney? I take it Fox still owns the original and prequel trilogy but I wonder if they will make a deal with Disney when it comes to re-releasing a new ultimate edition boxset.