Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm ... just an embossed title isn't enough tbh. The artwork on the steelbook doesn't blow me away. The US had a nice debossed steelbook already which I bought ... I need to see the slips Blufans are going to pull out for this one before deciding.

Not impressed, either. Already made a suggestion on the other site:

force-awakens-character-posters-157885.jpg

Unfortunately the art is final...

Very horrible design! The front and the back of the steel don't even match!! The inside artwork is not good either. The shot of Rey versus Kylo in the woods is certainly a better choice.

I suspect Disney is restricting artwork pretty heavily on this. They know they can milk the Star Wars franchise more than perhaps any other. I imagine they want to keep some of the artwork open for future releases.

Premium retailers are usually given a bit more leeway when it comes to slips. Can't wait to see what Blufans have up their sleeves.

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
I suspect Disney is restricting artwork pretty heavily on this. They know they can milk the Star Wars franchise more than perhaps any other. I imagine they want to keep some of the artwork open for future releases.

Premium retailers are usually given a bit more leeway when it comes to slips. Can't wait to see what Blufans have up their sleeves.
I think choose the poster of Rey on the back of this WEA won't be a trouble, as that poster has already been used on the cover of Korean slip and the spine of WWA steelbook. I blame Blufans for the unmatch front and back.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: sunnyx
The difference to the WWA is really not too big. And Nova has already set the bar high with their awesome lenti- /fullslips (which I sold for this :meh:)...

I'm expecting more of NM lenticular as steelbook art, while the lenticular slip is flip-flop between Kyro and Ray...or maybe Disney didn't approve the good arts? oh, boy...

Probably sell out as always. I'm guessing $65 shipped Blufans? 1 GBP is now less than $1.22, incredible all time low. After pp conversion fees that equates to about $1.17 per GBP. If this is $65 for example it be £55 shipped for this.

han-solo-the-force-awakens.jpg
..... Thinking about it, with Star Wars being all about family what with the Skywalker saga, shouldn't the rear of the steel feature Han Solo? Y'know, father and son, Kylo on the front, his father on the back?....

Last edited by a moderator: