Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not impressed with this Blufans release, the front probably matches the first 6 releases by Fox better, the back isn't the main movie poster though. :( I wonder if Disney were being stubborn with what Blufans could use, not sure I want to spend on a premium release for this again.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Agree with all, can't believe this is the design they used/allowed, was really hoping for something like GOTG, some kind of movie poster look, not sure doing 1-click, slips/extras better WOW me, one things for sure, GB's will be a little easier, think there will be a bunch that pass.....hope the heck Rogue is different then WWA, not interested in something similar to that, still can't wrap my mind around that design.....like the amaray slip WAY better.

ugg. not impressed with that artwork, not inside or out. where are the characters? where is the movie theme?:bored:

this is exactly why sometimes well made movie poster style artwork is the best choice.

the heavens have closed. :LOL:

Reactions: psychoscot
Have to agree with all these comments. I was hoping for something really special, like a glossy black steelbook with the movie poster on the front, then an equally impressive lenticular, but this is just disappointing. It's like the existing steelbook merged with the 3D release. I'm not sure that even a nice slip or lenticular would convince me to buy when the amaray I have at least has the poster design I like.

Having had a bit more time to reflect on this I still feel sad this movie still does not have the official movie poster on a steelbook, I don't know if there were hurdles due to Disney but I had hoped Blufans would save us again, the force is not looking strong with this one. :(

The one many of us wanted on the front or back for this release with just the main titles.

star-wars-force-awakens-official-poster.jpg

They had this poster below in China.

Star Wars The Force Awakens China poster.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jimmyv and milky
Hey mates, some great news for those who are disappointed of the artwork for this WEA release. Blufans messenger says:
"A great news everyone! Because we always listen and value fans' input and feedback, Blufans has made a decision over the weekend to cancel the already approved WEA despite the effort and time they have put into. Please expect a revised WEA in next couple days! Thank you all!".
Cross fingers the second coming will be BRILLIANT! Stay tuned.

Hey mates, some great news for those who are disappointed of the artwork for this WEA release. Blufans messenger says:
"A great news everyone! Because we always listen and value fans' input and feedback, Blufans has made a decision over the weekend to cancel the already approved WEA despite the effort and time they have put into. Please expect a revised WEA in next couple days! Thank you all!".
Cross fingers the second coming will be BRILLIANT! Stay tuned.
Fantastic news!! @harry @Mickle_89 @Phantasmic @Steelbookzombie @milky @Maximus15 @Danzigg1979 @cooey

Wow! Was not expecting that. I wasn't as put off by their original effort as some, but it did seem like a bit of a wasted opportunity with the front art being nearly identical to the WWA steel.

Maybe it's not too much to ask for the one-sheet with a debossed title. :whistle:
IMG_2149.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: milky