Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just random with the double lenti cover?
Some seem to have the Kylo cover (with Rey and crew underneath the J card on the back), but most seem to be the Rey and crew cover with Kylo under the J card.

Got my copies today:

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

To me, the winner clearly is the full slip. The single lenti is a bit of a disappointment, because it's just too dark and there's not enough movement in the image. I didn't like the double lenti from the outset, and all the images posted haven't changed my opinion of it (although I do like the Kylo side).
I will open the full slip sometime later, hopefully without a bad surprise of misaligned title treatment (embossing/print).

Is it just random with the double lenti cover?
Some seem to have the Kylo cover (with Rey and crew underneath the J card on the back), but most seem to be the Rey and crew cover with Kylo under the J card.

In the GB from Kevin you had the choice. But unless you are going to keep your copy sealed, there is absolutely no difference between the two versions.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
Just for the fun of it: Blufans together with Nova.

View attachment 330324
The more I think about it, I like Nova's full slip A the best. The WEA steelbook wipes the floor with the poor WWA steel inside the Nova slips, obviously. Maybe I'll create my personal ultimate Edition: Blufans steelbook inside Nova's slip.
Milennium Falcon is the best full slip there like, its such a shame Blufans didnt add the ship in any of the slips!

@cooey, my tracking hasn't updated since August 16th - still says "Origin post Is Preparing Shipment". EMS shipping are usually speedy but there seems to be an issue this time - any theories?

My one-click has arrived, thankfully intact despite part of the bottom of the packaging having been crushed inward. If it wasn't for the foam and bubble wrap inserted into the empty spaces this would've definitely been damaged. Seems like a lot of people have received the same type of damage in the same spots on the shipping boxes. How could this happen?

Just for the fun of it: Blufans together with Nova.

View attachment 330324
The more I think about it, I like Nova's full slip A the best. The WEA steelbook wipes the floor with the poor WWA steel inside the Nova slips, obviously. Maybe I'll create my personal ultimate Edition: Blufans steelbook inside Nova's slip.

I feel that The Nova Choice Editions are underrated, the texture/finish on Both Fullslips with the Choice of Artworks makes this IMO a superb edition, only in hands can it truly be appreciated :drool:

My one-click has arrived, thankfully intact despite part of the bottom of the packaging having been crushed inward. If it wasn't for the foam and bubble wrap inserted into the empty spaces this would've definitely been damaged. Seems like a lot of people have received the same type of damage in the same spots on the shipping boxes. How could this happen?

Just happy you didn't receive it damaged :thumbs: ...it's hell waiting for packages that we are pretty sure we will get a damaged copy :blackeye: too much stress :ugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Just received my Full Slip from Blufans. Amazing finish on BB-8. :hungry: Words can't describe the beauty this is. :notworthy:
Mine was packaged in the usual bubble wrap instead of the foam box and while the package had its substantial dents, the full slip was absolutely mint. As was the epic steelbook. Really loving this release. :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
my one click is schedule to arrive today, i requested the day off just to be sure i will be home when it arrives! lol everytime i hear some nose outside i run to see if the mailer is around!, there is not music or TV so i can hear when the door is knocked! i'm loosing myself to the dark side! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast