Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An open Kylo Ren lenti sold for under £10 last week. Gutted I missed it as that particular lenti has grown on me. Hopefully the price keeps dropping.

No chance, I can't believe the slip on its own would go for that little

I had passed on this release as I was content enough with my Nova Choice of Star Wars: TFA, but thankls to @misformatt and @Mickle_89 for the Beautiful Pictures I now fully Regret :wacky:

This absolutely destroys the Nova versions, and I have that in One click version. Its simple we buy steelbooks, and this steel is KING of the SW steels, slips are nice but the steels what matters.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
All of these ended at well under cost in the bay few hours ago.

Having just spent the last hour looking at all the sold listings on "UK" eBay, more than half went for "just" over cost, with a few under and a few at silly high prices. Taking in all those the maths of averages = roughly £65 current value and an acceptable price to pay for any edition.

It looks very nice, shame about the film (for me) not living up to the hype but if they released the others in a similar art I would have picked it up

The posters each film has are amazing, I don't see why they aren't the covers, instead on the older Steelbooks they are put on the back with a single character on the front...it's awful.

Hopefully one day they will re-release them and put the poster artwork on the front.

All of these ended at well under cost in the bay few hours ago.

Not sure where you're seeing these listing finishing at "well under" cost. What search criteria are you using to find them?

EDIT: Just found the ones that you're talking about £4 under cost for the fullslip and £5 under cost for the single lenti and about £2 under for the double lenti. If the idiot is gonna list them without putting steelbook in the title then more fool them. But one off auctions by an idiot lister doesn't mean that these are selling "well under" cost all the time. Those auctions are the only ones I can find that went for under cost at all let alone well under.

Last edited:
This absolutely destroys the Nova versions, and I have that in One click version. Its simple we buy steelbooks, and this steel is KING of the SW steels, slips are nice but the steels what matters.

For me Both matters, Perfect Package Slip and Perfect Steelbook (sometimes one is better than the other, but it's why I love Premium Editions).
Just got myself a 1-Click for TFA :oohyeah: I am not a Star Wars geek, but this one TFA I enjoyed very much and looking forward to episode VIII :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
It's a cracker. I'm not too concerned about slips, but I enjoy the Blufans lents, mainly because I have a few and they look great together. A simple well made, glossy bordered steel though with the Struzanesque artwork is perfect for the film. Imagine if Blufans released the original trilogy in the same way.

Double Lenti - £44.01
Single Lenti - £39.08
Full Slip - £39.02

Above excluding postage.

When the GB went live, £1 was $1.25. It is now $1.35. So those who paid via GB must have paid £50 - £56. There are some rare gems out there still holding on to its value but they are only a handful. The amount of losses MOST of these premium Steels make is quite high which makes standard release a safe bet.

Coming to the actual release itself, I think this is a good package overall although I would have preferred the colours to be more vivid on the Steelbook artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Double Lenti - £44.01
Single Lenti - £39.08
Full Slip - £39.02

Above excluding postage.

When the GB went live, £1 was $1.25. It is now $1.35. So those who paid via GB must have paid £50 - £56. There are some rare gems out there still holding on to its value but they are only a handful. The amount of losses MOST of these premium Steels make is quite high which makes standard release a safe bet.

Coming to the actual release itself, I think this is a good package overall although I would have preferred the colours to be more vivid on the Steelbook artwork.

Personally I paid: Fullslip £48, Single Lenti £49.60 and Double Lenti £52. All prices include shipping. That's working out at $1.25 = £1. Add the £4.50 postage onto those auctions that you're mentioning, which is what the seller was charging, and you get to the small differences that I mentioned earlier.
You can't compare the GB costs which include shipping with final auction prices that don't include it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ali D
Personally I paid: Fullslip £48, Single Lenti £49.60 and Double Lenti £52. All prices include shipping. That's working out at $1.25 = £1. Add the £4.50 postage onto those auctions that you're mentioning, which is what the seller was charging, and you get to the small differences that I mentioned earlier.
You can't compare the GB costs which include shipping with final auction prices that don't include it.

You still end up paying less. I myself got the Double Lebti through Kevin's GB and managed to get the rest for less than what I would have paid to him.

You still end up paying less. I myself got the Double Lebti through Kevin's GB and managed to get the rest for less than what I would have paid to him.

I never said you can't get them for less than the GBs. I was arguing that they weren't "well under" cost as you stated. And once again those were the only auctions that I could find that have finished below cost. But anyways enough of this as it won't get anywhere. (But if you could find me Mantas Alien Covenant lenti A for less than cost or round about, that would be great :) )

But without the security. I'm not going to moan over a few pounds like @Jhadur says, anyone that does is pathetic. GB = security and if there are any problems ways to sort them through the GB host. EBay means no comeback, yes you can get your money back but that means no steelbook. I'd rather spend the extra few pounds knowing someone is closely checking what is being sent to me than an eBay seller that even if you know them can't sort things easily like a damaged steel. 3 or 4 quid difference isn't a bargain except to those eBay shoppers who will even fight over a pound.