Star Wars: The Force Awakens (3D Collector's Edition - Lenticular - JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

Sep 11, 2016
Home
Ordered!!!! Thanks SO much for this. I've searched every retailer I could think of hoping SOMEONE would release a lenticular version. I'm surprised more people haven't jumped on this! Price with shipping was $58 but worth the extra money to me!

Not sure if I should cancel my pre-order from Amazon or not....

bobzilla

Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2010
I thought all of these releases worldwide would have the lenticular cover. But anyway, how did you get the ratings logo off of the front of the box?

bobzilla

Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2010
According to reviews on another site the US release does have the lenticular cover.

Feb 17, 2011
Is this edition the same as uk edition or whats the difference?
I have credit to use on uk amazon plus minus vat i not looked what it end up costing.
I tried link above for this one from jb but not working so maybe there is limited stock left.
So incase there is a mix up with jb what edition am i asking for here?
I need to see if any stock of it and if so current price with the 20% off.

Just got another title there the other day i thought be none left but was and made it more sweet with 10% off and 20% off now just the 20% now.

Be kicking myself if this is same as uk edition and could have had 30% off but have feeling even with the credit and postage uk one might still be less.

Anyone know if this is different the aus edition?