Star Wars: The Force Awakens (3D Collector's Edition - Lenticular - JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

rodtp

Premium Supporter
Feb 15, 2012
Sydney, AU
Release date: November 2, 2016
Purchase link: JB HiFi
Price: AUS $49.98

187396-L-LO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered!!!! Thanks SO much for this. I've searched every retailer I could think of hoping SOMEONE would release a lenticular version. I'm surprised more people haven't jumped on this! Price with shipping was $58 but worth the extra money to me!

Not sure if I should cancel my pre-order from Amazon or not....

I thought all of these releases worldwide would have the lenticular cover. But anyway, how did you get the ratings logo off of the front of the box?

I just grabbed a copy at my local JB as they were putting them out for tomorrow. Only 6 copies were sent to North Sydney store. I think it will be a very limited print run.

Is this edition the same as uk edition or whats the difference?
I have credit to use on uk amazon plus minus vat i not looked what it end up costing.
I tried link above for this one from jb but not working so maybe there is limited stock left.
So incase there is a mix up with jb what edition am i asking for here?
I need to see if any stock of it and if so current price with the 20% off.

Just got another title there the other day i thought be none left but was and made it more sweet with 10% off and 20% off now just the 20% now.

Be kicking myself if this is same as uk edition and could have had 30% off but have feeling even with the credit and postage uk one might still be less.

Anyone know if this is different the aus edition?